Are you looking to join a talented, diverse team, focused on a life-changing mission, at one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups? If yes, then you are in the right place!
We’re one of the UK’s leading tech companies and have joined FutureFifty 8.0 and named as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2020
At Elder, our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We are a close-knit group on a mission to fundamentally change what it means to grow old.
That starts by helping people live a healthier and happier life in their own home, with the support of a full-time live-in carer. Our unique matching technology pairs those in need with their ideal carer, based on individual requirements and personality.
But to join our team, what is it that really matters to us? Well, it matters that you’re unique. It matters that you’re great at what you do, that you put in the hard work. And, obviously, it matters you care as much as we do.
About the role
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a part-time weekend Account Support Executive to join our lively and driven Customer Success team with a focus on providing a world-class customer experience.
Working in a role where no two days are the same, you will be assisting customers on a wide variety of queries, providing guidance and support and building rapport to encourage strong working relationships.
This role will be fully remote to cover three days (must include Saturday and Sunday 9 am - 5 pm, and day/half day in the week or training and performance reviews). As part of your onboarding, you will need to be able to work full-time Mon-Fri for three/four weeks full time.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Timely response to incoming communications from customers
- Developing and nurturing working yet empathetic relationships with customers
- Dealing with challenging callers and situations, escalating as necessary
- Liaison and collaboration with the Matching and Sales team functions to ensure the success of carer placements
- Experience in managing your workload and prioritising tasks effectively
- Have demonstrated initiative, motivation and focus in previous roles
- Experience and passion for delivering exceptional customer service even in high-pressure situations
- A natural ability to build strong rapport and relationships
- Excellent communication skills - both spoken and written
- Ability to think outside-the-box in relation to problem-solving and willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to recognise the issues before they become problems and escalate them to the appropriate team
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options (We are post-series B & backed by some of the best VC’s in Europe)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (prorated for part-time)
- Plenty of socials and team lunches
- Fully remote role - flexibility to work from office if required
- Opportunity to work in a trendy central London office
- Keeping in touch days + training days in the office
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high growth business.
Do something you genuinely care about. Join a diverse team of skilled, passionate and progressive people who like to get on with each other. Work at one of Europe’s fastest-growing startups. Apply today.
Elder recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status.