If the idea of inspiring millions of people to live more fulfilling lives by helping them explore their subconscious minds deeply excites you, then you’ve come to the right place.
After launching our app just over a month ago we have organically attracted over 200,000 users as well as the attention of major press from Forbes to Vice to The Evening Standard. Seeing the huge positive impact of our product and with seed-stage financing in place, we are seeking a passionate, eclectic and inspired team who will work alongside our Founders Jay and Tom to take our vision and the technology that supports it to the next level.
You will be handed the responsibility of growing and nurturing our online communities, supporting our users and creating engaging content/resources that helps spread the word about our product and vision. By joining us at this super early stage, you can also expect to have the opportunity to expand your skill set into other areas of marketing and beyond, with you becoming a key player in our core team.
So… Are you feeling inspired? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you.
Need to have skills
- Experience managing and growing social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter as well as ideally Clubhouse, Youtube and more) with 5,000+ followers
- Experience creating engaging content that builds brand and supports business objectives (visual and written)
- Experience in communicating with and managing fast-growing communities
Need to have attitude
- A genuine passion for what Lumenate does
- Flexible, versatile, all-in, energetic and always keen to learn
- Entrepreneurial spirit, grit and experience in a startup environment
- Able to take ownership and accountability for work
Nice to have
- Bristol (UK) based or occasionally commutable
- Segment specific experience (mobile app / wellbeing / psychedelic therapy)
- Experience in other parts of organic marketing/content strategy (PR, SEO, blogs, web development)
- Experience conducting analysis (primarily website Google Analytics) building hypotheses on marketing opportunities and testing them
- Experience in visual content creation (graphic design, photography, videography, editing)
Perks of joining the Lumenate team
- Inspiration Quest - we take building an inspired team seriously, that’s why every year we will fund you to go on a trip designed around finding inspiration. Whether you want to go on a one week silent meditation retreat, hike through the mountains or learn something new, we’ll make it happen!
- Rapidly growing vision led business (with large development plans)
- Flexibility of work hours and holidays - If you need a break, take it! We care about what you deliver, not how
- Competitive remuneration through salary and optional equity