Talent and People partner
SaaSLeads is a true pandemic success story, born out of genuine love for the SDR profession and built to place ambitious University Graduates in roles at businesses in the technology sector. We identify and train our Graduates in The SaaSLeads Academy making our proposition truly exciting and unique.
SaaSLeads has grown from just the Founder (Will Koning) in August to an organisation of 20+ people in a space of 6 months. And our growth continues in 2021!
Our mission is two-fold
1 - To be the best company to work with to build your B2B SDR function
2 - To be the best Academy to join to launch your Sales Career
What you can expect to be doing...
Talent at SaaSleads is a fast-paced role where you’ll be helping find, qualify and place the best graduate sales talent into our sales academy. You will be partnering closely with our clients to source and qualify candidates from advertisement to placement. As a Talent acquisition specialist you'll be responsible for:
- Advertising and marketing the SDR academy position
- Sourcing SDR candidates and corresponding with our recruitment partners to make this process as efficient as possible
- Effectively organising and tracking at what stage potential candidates are within the recruitment process using our CRM and Engagement platforms.
- Pitching the SaaSLeads Academy to aspiring grads looking for exciting sales roles within the SaaS/Tech space.
- Corresponding with clients and setting up final stage interviews with them if necessary.
- Screening and interviewing high calibre candidates.
- Working towards KPIs and targets.
- Managing and refining the recruitment processes - chasing feedback, booking in interviews and managing client and candidate expectations.
- Effectively communicating between our Academy Director and Team Leads to ensure the candidates are passed onto the right teams.
- Help the COO and Marketing build an incredible Talent acquisition brand
What do we have on offer?
- Unlimited earning potential
- Amazing team to work alongside where you will meet and become friends with awesome people
- Unbeatable training and coaching programme – Our academy will take you from being an SDR recruitment rookie to a recruitment pro.
- Potential to lead the recruitment division of SaaSLeads. We have a clear cut and organic promotion path
- Work for a business that genuinely cares about you and others in the world - we plan to become a carbon-neutral company by the end of 2021
Who are we looking for?
- You can confidently identify the right SDR disciplines in people from diverse backgrounds
- You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at SaaSLeads has a unique and positive experience
- You want the people you interview to do well and are great at seeing potential in people which others tend to miss
- You have effective interviewing skills and can get the best out of candidates
- Switched-on graduates who have finished University recently or hard-working 2nd jobbers who are looking for a career change
- Consider themselves a student of sales and recruitment, and take personal accountability for their professional development.
- Has a keen interest in and knowledge of the B2B technology landscape
- Can come up with their own creative ways of working smart and efficiently and always looking for new ways to improve
- Drive, determination, and tenacity - Self-starter with a get sh*t done attitude
- Team player, but also can deliver on their own targets
- Not only understands but thrives in a startup environment
- You want a shot at helping create one of the fastest-growing and most exciting start-ups in the UK
- You want to work and grow with exceptionally talented people
- You’re an agent of change, at SaaSLeads we are ‘missionaries not mercenaries’
Please send a copy of your CV, your linkedin profile via the application process below:-