About the role
We are looking for a CTO / Technical Co-Founder to join our modern Childcare marketplace tech startup. Our vision is a world where all parents have universal access to childcare and we have ambitious plans to change the face of the childcare industry to help parents, care providers and employers win.
We have a list of beta testers ready to validate our product and a number of top corporates wanting to work with us. We need a partner who can take charge and lead the product development for our venture.
- Someone who is passionate about making a huge impact for working parents or can become as passionate as us to make it succeed!
- 5+ years experience developing high-quality digital products, preferably in a startup
- A hands on full stack web developer
- Someone who has the ability to initially put in 15+ hours a week
- Outstanding communication skills and an ability to talk about complex ideas to investors and clients
The role and responsibilities:
- Creating a web platform / marketplace for our users
- Leading the creation of the above and delegating where necessary, as well as managing a growing dev team
- Identify the most efficient and resourceful ways of scaling the product post launch
- Build and shape the technical team and architecture
What we can offer:
- What we are offering is a fair (and negotiable) equity split, until we either reach our funding goals
- This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in helping to build a product with a potential to scale to millions. This is a doing well by doing good opportunity