Doddle is the world’s leading Click & Collect company. We create technology for retailers and post offices internationally, that helps make collecting and returning online shopping easier, faster and greener for our clients and customers.
At Doddle, we believe in the power of lasting impressions. For us, that means creating a delivery and returns journey that builds loyalty between retailers, carriers and their customers. We have partnered with many of the world’s leading companies to offer click & collect services, for example Amazon, eBay and ASOS.
We’re a young company with ambitions to positively impact the online shopping experience of millions of consumers. And because the market we work in is constantly evolving, we encourage our people to do the same. To be curious. To challenge. To grow and develop. That’s the heart of the Doddle DNA.
About the role
Brand new opportunity to join our team as a Marketing Manager and deliver on our marketing strategy. The role will involve implementing marketing activities across both online and offline channels:
- Work with marketing, sales, and senior stakeholders to deliver cross-channel marketing plans.
- Manage and optimise marketing campaigns to support lead generation.
- Collaborate with multiple agencies to deliver digital campaign creative.
- Align with the product and sales teams to prepare sales toolkits including brochures, presentations, and internal & external email comms.
- Implement global events strategy.
- Manage the website including content updates and product launches.
- Measure and assess ROI for communications, campaigns and events.
- Previous B2B marketing experience
- 2-4 years marketing experience
- Experience in campaign implementation and measurement
- Understanding of digital marketing channels
- Experience setting up and running email campaigns
- Events management
- Partnerships experience
- Good written communication skills
- Previously worked with platforms like Google Analytics, HubSpot and WordPress
- Proactive, organised and results orientated
- Excel when working in a fast-paced and often ambiguous start-up environment
We offer all our team a range of generous benefits including 25 days holiday plus your birthday off, 2 days off each year for charitable activities, a variety of healthcare policies and a personal training budget. What’s more, we have an open attitude to agile working and you can expect a warm welcome into a friendly, vibrant team of professionals.
At Doddle we believe in employing a diverse workforce and recognise that an inclusive workplace is key to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on the applicant's skills and experience. We value what each of our unique employees has to offer our business.