Intern – 3 month initial contract
First Longevity is seeking a full-time business operations intern for a 3 month initial period, starting ASAP. We are searching for a committed, hungry and deadline-driven Intern to join our team. You will work on a plethora of tasks and so must show flexibility and dynamism. Whether it be engaging with global VCs/Family offices, arranging email marketing campaigns, identifying new business opportunities, originating new deals, or participating in meetings, you will be busy!
This is a great opportunity to learn a lot, build an incredible network and skillset that will set you up well for your career.
What we are looking for:
- Broad, enthusiastic scientific interest and a desire to learn.
- Minimum II:i Bachelors degree from a top university.
- A talent for clear communication and an engaging writing style.
- Science enthusiast
- Eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Critical thinking and an ability to absorb new areas of research.
- The ability to work successfully both independently and in a diverse global team.
- The ability to manage high quality work whilst working to tight deadlines
About First Longevity:
First Longevity is the parent company of Longevity.Technology, the #1 location for daily Longevity news.
Longevity.Technology is a team of journalists, researchers and tech commercialisation professionals; our mission is to create the #1 destination for news and insights on the technologies that extend life and maintain the quality of that extended life.
Longevity differs from normal healthcare (with its focus on curing specific diseases and conditions) by its focus on overcoming the challenge of aging – to live well and delay death: healthspan and lifespan.
We would be delighted if you were to join us on our journey.