Contract Type: part-time / flexible working hours until funding is secured
Salary: Equity with salary upon successful funding round
Flexible working: yes
Location: Work from home (Anywhere in the UK)
We care about sustainability & social issues. We're on a mission to help anyone who wants to make a difference and have a positive impact through their work.
What we have accomplished so far
- Built & launched MVP
- Achieved traction
- Generated first revenue
- Set strategic direction
- Defined a roadmap for future development
- Started building key strategic partnerships
What we are looking for
We are looking for a software engineer who is committed, hardworking and entrepreneurial. This is an exciting role for an entrepreneur to execute on the technical vision and we expect this role to grow into CTO / co-founder. The right person may initially start part-time as a side project and move to paid full/part-time on pre-seed funding.
- You care about our mission, you want to make a positive difference in the world through your job
- You are comfortable with owning technical and business problems, not just ship code
- You can make decisions based on what the business needs: you know when to move fast and when to slow down to do things right
- You have an impact-driven approach with the ability to translate product changes and goals into technical specs and deliver high-quality products
- You are serious about data, experimentation, and data-driven decision-making
- You want to work for and lead an early-stage start-up and you understand what it means
We're looking forward to hearing from you!