If you can take a brand from zero to one, we’re keen to hear from you.
We’re looking for a talented Head of Growth to join our ultra-fast moving startup based in London. If you are a creative superstar that uses data as your growth weapon of choice… you could be perfect.
We need someone that’s driven and ambitious, with experience of building an early stage brand.
At Mojo we’re building the future of men’s sexual wellbeing.
We get it - talking about sexual problems can be embarrassing - we’ve been there. At Mojo we’re changing the narrative around issues in the bedroom. They’re scary and isolating - and no amount of light-hearted aubergines emojis will change that 🍆. We’re bringing men the solutions that all too often they don’t know exists.
Our product today is an online video platform that delivers clinically proven techniques, exercises and support to our users by connecting them with qualified experts 💪. Ok we’ll say it explicitly - ED meds are not the way forward!
We’re a funded startup with off-the-charts revenue growth (think 20-50% every week for 6 months and counting) and you would lead our marketing and growth. Yes we know that could be daunting but you will get the opportunity to build a disruptive global brand that is going to redefine male sexual wellness. Exciting!
Mental health doesn’t discriminate - and neither do we. We want to build a diverse team with different backgrounds, outlooks and experiences. So we’ll give everyone a fair chance of getting this role. If you need any adjustments or support when you’re applying, no worries. Just let us know at email@example.com
You’ll work closely with the founders and take ownership of our global growth strategy. We'd like a self-starter who’s fearless and will relish the opportunity to challenge the incumbent pill pushers.
We are a digital product and your data driven approach to finding our members will be key.
As we are an early-stage start-up, there is a room for you to have a huge impact on the future of the company and a large amount of autonomy to shape your role and get stuck in. You should be comfortable adapting your role and responsibilities as the company grows. We expect this might consist of:
- Research and learn about our audience to build marketing campaigns
- Manage online and offline campaigns across multiple channels
- Monitor and optimise conversions to create insights
- Uncover, leverage and hack new channels to accelerate growth
- Define and run experiments then ideate, test, measure, learn and repeat
- Manage our email marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with in house creatives
- Design measurement frameworks and tracking CAC vs. LTV
- Report and communicate progress to the whole team
And maybe even:
- Run user testing sessions
- Grow and manage a team of specialists to work with you
Desired Skills and Experience
- +6 years experience within or leading B2C digital growth teams
- Deep knowledge and understanding of PPC advertising (search and social)
- Ability to allocate marketing resources and budget accordingly
- Skilful at developing and taking learnings from landing pages
- Experience of working in cross functional teams of creatives and developers
- Analytical and data driven mindset that guides your marketing decisions
- Technical knowledge of email marketing campaigns
- Compassion, empathy, understanding or interest in mental health
- Ability to keep up-to-date with the latest tools and trends
- Ability to create marketing assets video editing experience
- A successful track record on Snapchat and TikTok
Not for you if
- You’re scared of pushing the boundaries while driving a disruptive brand
- Competitive salary and chunky Seed round equity package
- Shared office space in Angel with Cuvva and their big vibrant team
- Fully stocked beer and soft drink fridge (we do drinks every Thursday)
- Monthly team outings or remote events
- A volunteering day off
- Fulfilling role working to change attitudes towards mental health
Sound good? We’d love to hear from you. Please check out our careers page and apply by email with your CV, cover letter and examples of previous work.