We’re looking for an e-commerce and digital manager that can help drive continuous improvements of our website and create a market leading e-commerce marketplace. You'll have full ownership of our website and work closely with our technology and marketing teams to continuously improve our online presence with a close eye on increasing our conversion rates and average order values.
We need someone who’s passionate about e-commerce and websites. Our website is a complicated one, with thousands of products across close to 1,000 different sellers on our marketplace, currently our website is B2C focussed but we have B2B offering launching very soon. You’ll need to manage these products, and categories to ensure visitors to the site are shown the most relevant products and each visitor has a great experience on site.
We're still a relatively small team so this will be a hands on role. You'll be logging in to Magento every day to make changes and tweaks to improve our user experience. Whilst being hands on you'll also need to have a longer term vision to build out our roadmap for website developments.
We're looking for someone who is diligent, can multi-task, has a great sense of humour, loves to get stuck in and has first class e-commerce knowledge. You should be excited about taking the business and your career to the next level. It will also be an advantage if you enjoy great food & drink as we're surrounded by it!
What you’ll do
You’ll manage all aspects of our websites including category structures, content updates, product set up, homepage changes and landing page updates and creation.
The successful candidate will work very closely with our talented marketing team to ensure that our marketing messages are reflected on our website, and creative matches our advertising.
You’ll use Magento 2 (our e-commerce platform) on a daily basis to continually improve the user experience online, so experience using the platform is vital.
We’re currently working from home, and are open to candidates that are happy to work remotely in the long run. Alternatively we have offices in London that will be fully open when the world gets some sort of normality back - ideally you’ll be able to make it to the office for some face to face meetings and collaboration.
To apply please send in your CV and a cover letter outlining why you're suitable for this position.
- Experience using Magento 2.
- Knowledge of, and an interest in, e-commerce best practices.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse data using Excel.
- A good understanding of website management and e-commerce usability
- Understanding of online marketing: SEO, PPC, Social etc.
- Experience of A/B testing a strong advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
Perks of working at BoroughBox:
- High level of responsibility from day one.
- Lots of potential for growth.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata, based on 5 day working week).
- 20% discount on BoroughBox.com.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Lots of product sampling!