If you believe SEO is an artform and a science, we’re keen to hear from you.
We’re looking for a talented Senior SEO Manager to join our fast moving startup in London. If you are passionate about what you do, imagine working in a company where your role would be the key driver of growth.
We need someone that’s determined and ambitious, with experience of building SEO strategies from inception through to execution and iteration.
At Mojo we’re building the future of men’s sexual wellbeing.
We get it - talking about sexual problems can be embarrassing - we’ve been there. At Mojo we’re changing the narrative around issues in the bedroom. They’re scary and isolating - and no amount of light-hearted aubergines emojis will change that 🍆. We’re bringing men the solutions that all too often they don’t know exists.
Our product today is an online video platform that delivers clinically proven techniques, exercises and support to our users by connecting them with qualified experts 💪. Ok we’ll say it explicitly - ED meds are not the way forward!
We’re a funded startup with off-the-charts revenue growth (think 20-50% every week for nearly 6 months) and you would be our first full-time SEO hire. Yes we know that could be daunting but you will get the opportunity to work on greenfield content in a sector that is full of misinformation and poor resources. It is ripe and ready for you to make your mark. Exciting!
Mental health doesn’t discriminate - and neither do we. We want to build a diverse team with different backgrounds, outlooks and experiences. So we’ll give everyone a fair chance of getting this role. If you need any adjustments or support when you’re applying, no worries. Just let us know.
You’ll work closely with the founders and take ownership of our SEO Content. We'd like a self-starter who can transform our organic search into a major acquisition channel.
We are a digital product that already has users in +35 countries. Working closely with our product, paid marketing and content teams your role will be key to developing these global markets.
As we are an early-stage start-up, there is a room for you to have a huge impact on the future of the company and a large amount of autonomy to shape your role and get stuck in. You will be planning, editing, and managing content primarily for our web and SEO channels but you should be comfortable adapting your role and responsibilities as the company grows. We expect this might consist of:
- Build scalable SEO strategies to exponentially increase search traffic
- Create valuable content - we’re finding user needs and giving them better solutions than anything else out there
- Managing third party and in house copywriters
- Forecast and report on organic search performance
- Work closely with our Product team to make sure content solves user problems
- Collaborate with our PR and content teams to earn relevant, high-quality backlinks.
- Manage technical site optimisation with our developer
- Run experiments to iterate your work and strategy(A/B tests, statistical methods)
And maybe even:
- Speak to users and find out how good a job you are doing
- Manage our Blog channel
Desired Skills and Experience
- +3 years’ experience in SEO
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, and experience working with SEO teams
- Experience growing smaller, content-driven websites
- Take a user-centric approach to organic search
- Broad technical SEO knowledge - you’ll need to be able to run technical audits
- Strong analytical skills
- Compassion, empathy, understanding or interest in mental health
- Ability to keep up-to-date with the latest tools and trends
- Insight into Millennial and Gen Z behaviors and attitudes
- Experience or training in copywriting, or managing copywriting teams
Not for you if
- If you aren’t ready to roll your sleeves us and create world beating content
- Competitive salary and chunky Seed round equity package
- Shared office space in Angel with big-sister company, Cuvva, and their vibrant team
- Dog friendly office
- Fully stocked beer and soft drink fridge (we do drinks every Thursday)
- Monthly team outings or remote events
- A volunteering day off
- Fulfilling role working to change attitudes towards mental health
Sound good? We’d love to hear from you. Please check out our careers page and apply by email with your CV, cover letter and examples of previous work.