Location: UK (remote or office based)
*Please note, we're not using any agencies for this role*
We’re on a mission to take every journey beyond the ordinary for millions of people all over the globe, empowering them to transform their travel experience with technology that’s a joy to use.
Like many companies in the current climate, we've been given a chance to really delve into what tech consumers need from the travel industry. This has given us a very exciting roadmap of truly innovative products that we're certain are going to revolutionise the way tech is used within travel.
This is where you come in!
We're looking for a new Software Engineer to work alongside our Data Team and help us take our products to the next level. You will be an integral part of building new systems/models/algorithms and make them the best they can become. We already have a stellar team who have accomplished great things the past years, and now we need someone to come and hit the ground running as we expand our product offering.
Our ideal candidate
- A degree in computer science or equivalent, and relevant commercial experience in a variety of programming languages (python, C++, Go, etc) and cloud infrastructure platforms/tools (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, etc)
- A keen interest in data science and machine learning methods, processes and tools.
- Willingness to work with data or research teams to enable projects going from prototype to production.
- Experience in performance optimisation of new or existing code in order to comply with business requirements.
- Mindful of security and handling sensitive data.
- Preferably skilled in managing Data Pipelines, and Data Integration processes.
- Experience in helping manage cloud assets and other necessary DevOps tasks.
- Comfortable with Integration and Unit Testing and CI/CD pipelines.
- Solid understanding of Git and its workflows.
- Focused about building quality, scalable and robust systems.
- Keen on owning part of the project and comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
- Great written and verbal communication skills that allow you to discuss problems and develop solutions with technical and non-technical stakeholders - used to, and enjoy, working within cross-functionally and with external stakeholders.
And in return...
- A fantastic opportunity to join a global software company, and shape the growth of our platform.
- An amazing team to work with, and support for learning and development
- Health insurance via Vitality with added extras that encourage you to get out, get active and stay healthy.
- Comprehensive benefits package including stock options, enhanced parental leave, workplace nursery benefit, and free upgrades!
We're currently taking a flexible approach to where our team work - we have a great office next to Spitalfields market should you wish to use it, or we're happy for people to be fully remote, although for the time being, you will need to be in the UK.