IMPORTANT: Applicants must be eligible for the UK Government Kickstarter Scheme.
- The scheme is ONLY available for 16-24 years of age AND on Universal Credit
- A maximum of 25 hours per week.
Who We Are
We’re an InsurTech business backed by some of the UK’s top investors incl. Seedcamp (Backers of: Transfer Wise, Property Partner and Revolut) and Chris Slater (Co-founder Simply Business, 500m exit). We have an amazing technology platform, clients that are keeping us super busy and a clear vision of where the insurance industry is going and how we can help it get there! But to do that, we need to expand our awesome team.
We’re a diverse bunch from all over the world, with backgrounds in everything from insurance and technology to languages and history and we believe that diversity is what makes us so strong, so everyone has the opportunity to shine.
KASKO offers an end-to-end insurance platform allowing insurers to build, run and continuously optimise digital insurance products in any distribution channel quickly, cost-effectively and flexibly. Thus, we empower the multitrillion-dollar insurance industry to embark on the digital revolution that other industries have gone through already. It allows insurers to build better products for consumers and to offer those at the point of demand and ultimately move from a fragmented offline world to a truly global, digital marketplace.
What You Will Do?
We are seeking a highly organised and detail-oriented HR & Finance Assistant who would undertake a variety of day-to-day HR tasks and assist with the monthly financial administration. You will interact with hiring managers and leaders across the company and help to coordinate candidate interviews, on-board new employees, maintain our employee database, and process documentation. You will also handle a decent amount of finance data and play an integral role in maintaining an accurate information and provide general support for our Finance team. This role is a great opportunity to become part of a growing business at an early stage and create something amazing with a great team.
- Manage and maintain job postings
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Coordinate new hire orientation
- Compile and update employee records
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, leaves etc.)
- Verify completeness and accuracy of employee expense reports
- Help to process monthly payments & prepare reports.
This is an opportunity for someone who is reliable, self-motivated and is eager to take on challenges in a ground-breaking industry. We can offer a lot of different learning opportunities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. If you’re enthusiastic about working in a start-up, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator, seize this unique opportunity to join our rapidly growing team.
Who You Are:
If you like what you’ve read so far, and you find yourself in the description below, send us your cv!
- Fluent in English (German as an advantage)
- High attention to detail, strong follow-up and completion skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Available for 6 months minimum.
Shape the future of KASKO and the entire insurance industry.
Salary: £4.55-£8.20 per hour