IMPORTANT: Applicants must be eligible for the UK Government Kickstarter Scheme.
- The scheme is ONLY available for 16-24 years of age AND on Universal Credit
- A maximum of 25 hours per week.
Who We Are
We’re an InsurTech business backed by some of the UK’s top investors incl. Seedcamp (Backers of: Transfer Wise, Property Partner and Revolut) and Chris Slater (Co-founder Simply Business, 500m exit). We have an amazing technology platform, clients that are keeping us super busy and a clear vision of where the insurance industry is going and how we can help it get there! But to do that, we need to expand our awesome team.
We’re a diverse bunch from all over the world, with backgrounds in everything from insurance and technology to languages and history and we believe that diversity is what makes us so strong, so everyone has the opportunity to shine.
KASKO offers an end-to-end insurance platform allowing insurers to build, run and continuously optimise digital insurance products in any distribution channel quickly, cost-effectively and flexibly. Thus, we empower the multitrillion-dollar insurance industry to embark on the digital revolution that other industries have gone through already. It allows insurers to build better products for consumers and to offer those at the point of demand and ultimately move from a fragmented offline world to a truly global, digital marketplace.
What You Will Do?
Responsibility will be far greater than other internships. We’re looking for extremely capable business interns keen to get involved in business development, operations, sales & pr as well as experiencing the aspects of starting a business.
We expect you to be capable of taking large areas of responsibility and independent delivery. If we were looking for someone to make coffee we’d hire a barista. Challenges include: prepping a business case for a potential client, sniping out prospects, product comparisons, finding optimal integration points within a client’s website, keep customers happy etc. etc.
This internship is a great opportunity to become part of a growing business at an early stage and create something amazing with a great team. If you can prove you got what it takes to fulfil your role with verve, count on being offered a seat on this rocket ship after the paid internship is over.
- Searching for insurance companies and the right people within them
- Identifying projects and opportunities to position our solution
- Following up with existing opportunities and engaging relevant stakeholders internally and externally
- Engaging with potential partners and prepare application forms and pitch presentations
- Represent KASKO at events, to promote our solution and find customers.
This job is a great opportunity to become part of a well-funded, growing business during the scale-up phase. The opportunities are enormous and in a company that is expanding and changing fast, success brings rapid progress and that means you can shape your career. We are a bunch of cool (well mummy says so), smart people on a mission to profoundly innovate the insurance landscape, building something amazing with a great team. You wanna be part of that?
Who You Are:
If you like what you’ve read so far, and you find yourself in the description below, send us your cv!
- Fluency in English and German, French, Spanish or Italian
- High proficiency in Excel & Powerpoint
- Looking to learn every part of a startup
- Proactive can-do and humorous attitude
- Work hard play hard culture
- Available for 6 months minimum.
Shape the future of KASKO and the entire insurance industry.
Salary: £4.55-£8.20 per hour