Mindstone is looking for an exceptional user experience designer to join a small team that’s going to revolutionize the way people learn.
Mindstone - Team & Company
We are a small team on a mission to help people learn faster, remember more and get things done. You can read more about our vision here and the science behind what we are building here. To have a play with the product in its current form, you can create an account here.
Previously, we have founded and been part of some of Europe’s fastest-growing businesses such as SuperAwesome (acquired by Epic Games) and Monzo. This time, we want to change the way people learn.
We’re fully funded, have a team of experts to execute and a clear challenge ahead of us.
This is a ground-zero opportunity to take ownership of the user experience design within a young business before it has fully established itself. While you’re not the only designer on the team (and thus can absolutely count on great feedback & collaboration), you will be responsible for the user experience of the product, across both web & mobile. We could write a lot more about the role, but we’re a small team, so the above really does capture its full scope :)
- Having built & worked with design systems
- Worked in a small team before
- Worked in a high-growth, rapid-iteration environment before
- Worked across the full product lifecycle from research & discovery to final product delivery
- Know how to use Figma
- 10+ years experience building digital-only consumer products
- 5+ years experience building mobile products