Pirical is pioneering the field of People Analytics. We are on a mission to help law firms make fairer and better decisions about their people by helping our customers answer tough people strategy questions like: 'How can we achieve 30% of women in leadership by 2030?' or 'How can we eliminate bias in the recruitment process?’. This is enabled by our innovative knowledge management systems and data automation techniques.
We are an organically grown business that already has some of the world’s leading law firms as our clients both here in the UK and in the US, and we have ambitious plans to grow our business even further.
We are looking to hire a Client Implementation Manager to provide strategic support in the sale of our Pirical on Demand Platform within UK Law Firms.
Our sales team is hugely influential across Pirical. We hold relationships to our customers and are at the forefront of our brand.
You’ll be instrumental in supporting our ambitions to scale and focused on delivering value and impact for our customers.
We pride ourselves on ‘growing our own so you will receive guidance while you learn the ropes within our collaborative culture.
Jenny, a member of our commercial team says: “Being a part of the Pirical Sales team is consistently fulfilling. We work with some of the leading law firms in the world, and sell products that make a real positive impact on the lives of those who work there”.
- You will be supporting our commercial director to help push our Pirical On-Demand SaaS product from the initial verbal win to signature. This includes deal structure, timelines, reviewing terms & conditions, Risk, Procurement, Data Privacy, and managing all the relevant key stakeholders within those.
- You will understand GDPR and be comfortable handling extremely sensitive client data.
- You will be organised and diligent but adaptable when contacting a diverse range of stakeholders, ensuring they understand each stage of the process and what is required from them.
- You will hold strong relationships with our senior customers, and while we are still growing, you will be responsible for nurturing those relationships and ensuring the customers are successful with our product.
- You pride yourself on your diligence.
- You appreciate the elegance of humble intelligence and like to continuously learn.
- You love working with clients and have a memorable mannerism.
- You are highly reliable and would have trouble falling asleep at night if you haven’t done what you said you’d do.
- Your responsiveness borders obsession because you want to create the best client impact possible.
- Training and coaching
- Private health insurance
- Unlimited holidays
- Remote first culture
- Book Club
- Team Yoga (optional of course!)
- Personal Development Opportunities
Pirical is nurturing a **remote-first** culture, meaning our team has the means, skills and attitude to be as high performing and productive as conventional co-located teams. We would prefer the successful candidate to be based somewhere in the UK and able to travel into London once face-to-face meetings start to take place again!
Pirical is committed to being an inclusive and diverse place to work. The excellent work produced at Pirical would not be possible without bringing together all of the different backgrounds, experiences and skills that our team has. We treat every employee equally, and fairly regardless of age, disability, gender, marital status, race, religion, or sexual orientation. It is vitally important that each of our team members feels confident, comfortable, and empowered.
Note to recruitment agencies: Pirical is committed to building a long-term approach to our hiring strategy, we are therefore already working in partnership with selected talent partners. We, therefore, ask you to hold off sending speculative CVs or sales approaches through this email.