Who you are
You are a graduate with a strong mathematical, logical background with an interest in IT and artificial intelligence. Ready to learn our bespoke, logic based programming language from the bottom up, you possess good problem solving skills and logical thought processes. No background in programming? That’s fine as you are keen to hone your existing skills and become an expert within the area of our business that excites you the most. You’re not just smart, you desire to constantly learn and bring innovation to any table at which you sit. You enjoy being in charge of you own destiny and are looking for a company that will give you the creative environment necessary to develop and thrive. A highly technical person you also have a likable personality, you will interact positively with those around you and communicate effectively with our clients.
- Configuring and implementing individual rules files for new users
- Maintaining and correcting existing rules files
- Performing methodical and comprehensive testing on new implementations
- Providing support for channel partners and sending organisations
- Updating and maintaining CRM system
- Creating and analysing transaction reports
- Answering and allocating Cloud Trade Support enquiries, using email and telephone to communicate with customers
- Providing support to technical development team
- Representing CloudTrade positively and professionally
Person Specification Essential
- Minimum 2:2 degree, preferably in maths, computer science, IT, or other logical/ technical subject or relevant work experience.
- Excellent IT skills
- Good working knowledge of all MS Office products
- Organised and methodical with rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to learn and understand new systems quickly
- Ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritise workload to identify the most important and urgent tasks
- Excellent time keeping and administrative skills
- Ability to communicate by email in a polite, concise and precise manner and keep records of communication
Person Specification Desirable
- Experience of working within a software business
- Experience of working with finance systems
- Knowledge of PROLOG programming language
- Experience of using CRM and support desk tools, e.g. Zendesk
This is a full-time position based in our Newcastle office.
What is a role in the CloudTrade Operations Team like?
There is a strong team ethos both within the office and within the whole firm, as we know that it is only with everyone’s hard work that CloudTrade can continue to grow and succeed. A good team member will be willing to help and receive help from others too. The team enjoy socialising regularly after work, and this is especially true for our monthly “Sports & Social” events in which we take some time to relax and enjoy each-other’s company. We also like to indulge in “Fridge Fridays” where everyone enjoys an end-of-the-week treat. Team favourites include smoothies, prosecco, chocolate, and more!
Benefits of the role
- Starting salary: £17,000 with increases at 3 and 6 months on successful completion of probation.
- Ongoing training and development
- A pension from a reputable provider
- 25 annual leave days plus 8 bank holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent