A brief overview of what you will be doing
As an Account Manager at Collective, you’ll be managing relationships and product offerings across a wide range of our partners, including retailers and service providers. You’ll be responsible for researching, negotiating and launching product promotions with brands on behalf of our members who are independent workers across the UK and Europe.
Three reasons this role is great
- You’ll make a tangible difference - we’re building a business that will provide the benefits and advantages that independent workers badly need. You’ll be able to see the impact your partnerships and products are having on their daily lives.
- You’ll work with our close-knit marketing and product teams, using user insights to drive the way we facilitate and communicate our offering.
- We have big ambitions for growth, move at a fast pace, and you’ll work autonomously with the close support of startup founders and senior managers who have done this before.
What will you do?
- Manage relationships and communications with 20-30 supplier partners
- Execute on the partnerships strategy, as defined by the Head of Partnerships, in alignment with Collective Benefits commercial objectives
- Negotiate specific offers with partners to promote on our benefits platform, at a price point that resonates for our members
- Create and manage the accuracy of offers across our digital platform, constantly refining to optimise conversion
- Manage customer service in support of our offers
- Collaborate with our Marketing team, feeding ideas and new offers into an annual content calendar.
You should join us if
- You’re experienced in relationship management, sales and/or marketing
- You enjoy developing solid, sustainable relationships which result in a win-win for both parties
- You feel confident having commercial discussions
- You’ve had experience working on a digital proposition, ideally also a content management system
- You value collaboration and are at your best when you’re part of a team
- You have great attention to detail
- You have empathy for customer needs, but can also consider technical constraints and business goals
The nuts and bolts
- You must be comfortable with a fast-moving pace of work, and getting involved in a range of tasks and projects relating to your role
- Great communication skills whether it be face to face, through video, phone or email
- Smart, inquisitive, and have a willingness to sink your teeth into the role
- Knowledge of (or a keen interest in) the future of work is a significant plus
What will you get in return?
💰Competitive Salary based on experience
💸Employee Equity Options and Pension Contributions
🎂Birthday day off, because no-one should have to work on their birthday
🌳 Personal development budget, to help you grow
💻 a shiny new laptop
🩺 keep healthy with 24/7 GP, Mental Health Support & Gympass
🚲Cycle to Work and 🎧Tech Scheme saving you money and spreading the cost
🎉 Deals & Discounts at major retailers, gyms and more
Does that sound interesting?
If your answer is ‘yes’ and you’re excited to learn more, please apply for this role. We want to keep it simple so, here’s the process:
- We will review all profiles and set-up some introductory calls so you can learn about us and we can learn more about you
- If there is a fit, we’ll then invite you to meet more of the team for a cup of coffee or a mug of tea and have a chat in person or via video call
- Hopefully, the stars will align, we will make you an offer and we hope you’ll say ‘yes’
- We’ll do our best to roll out the red carpet and give you a brilliant onboarding experience