We’ve arrived, strong and ready to develop a new page on payments history.
We are a group of ambitious people with only one mission at heart: to make the small merchant big. Through technology, innovation, and the relentless will of changing the status quo in the payments sector, we want to empower our merchants by giving them the tools that they need to succeed.
We hire people based on their true value and their growth capacity, we hire entrepreneurial minds, inquisitive spirits, and data-driven brains. We empower our merchants by enabling the services that will allow them to accelerate their business.
Our understanding comes from the powerful relationships we cultivate with them. Our goal is to hire better people than ourselves, maintaining the growth line we’ve been having since day one, joining new allies to our mission to disrupt the payments industry and revolutionize commerce in Europe.
What is your mission?
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to a team of executives
- Extensive diary management, national and international
- Assisting with traveling schedules including booking flights, transportation, accommodation arrangements, and other travel requirements
- Liaising with other team secretaries to ensure the smooth running of the business and ongoing effective communication
- Extensive email correspondence
- Processing expense claims forms
- Providing cover for other secretaries when necessary
You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. You will be part of a hyper-meritocratic and hands-on team. We believe in learning by doing, so you will have the opportunity to own work streams and drive meaningful outcomes
Your mission is to onboard on our growth journey, becoming one of the faces responsible for the revolution in the payments sector!
What is your story?
- You have an undergraduate degree and 2-3 years of previous secretarial experience
- You have a hands-on attitude and don’t shy away from big challenges
- You are accustomed to working under pressure for a demanding team
- You are confident in using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English – both verbally and in writing
- You have the right to work in the UK
Most of all, you have a growth mindset, being autonomous but willing to learn every step of the way!
You'll join our Executive Support Team, helping them excelling themselves into taking our business to the next level!
If this is your story, if this is you, join our journey.
SaltPay is proud to be a safe and inclusive space for all people, diversity is the best part of our job.