Virti is a multi-award-winning corporate training company. We use VR, artificial intelligence and gamification to help employees learn faster and remember training for longer. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive digital training experiences, we are shaping the future of learning for corporates and healthcare.
We are a TIME Best 100 Invention company, have been featured on the Nasdaq Tower in Times Square, and have won multiple awards while scaling up fast.
About the Role
Virti is a hyper-growth corporate training startup. We’ve scaled quickly in the last few years with minimal marketing spend and you’ll have the opportunity to take ownership of implementing and iterating marketing strategy and campaigns to achieve quarterly and annual targets. In the short-term you’ll help Virti ramp up our presence in the B2B corporate training space.
Who You Are
- Data-driven and highly analytical
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and social media analytics
- Experience with HubSpot for social media marketing, content management, web analytics, landing pages and search engine optimization
- Experience with social ad campaigns and SEO
- Proven experience of making instrumental decisions within start-up-like environments
What You’ll do
- Optimise SEO, digital presence and content
- Orchestrate digital content strategies across all social platforms
- Create unique content for web and on-page SEO
- Drive traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion
- Measure the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns
- Design and implement creative marketing strategies to disseminate content
At Virti, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Virti. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.
All you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.
Benefits of working for Virti
- Competitive pay, pension and excellent benefits
- 25 holiday days a year (plus one more if you wish to take one for your Birthday) + flexible working hours
- Remote work bursary, home office setup and remote work friendly
- Virti swag (hoodies, t-shirts, diary and more)
- Investment in your growth (coaching, live education, PDP investment)