Wonderbly is a unique, award winning startup that designs, sells, prints and ships super high quality personalised books and toys for children and grownups.
Our books are designed to instil a sense of boundless self-belief in the children that read them, and allow grownups to show how much they mean to each other.
Wonderbly have sold millions of units and we want to sell millions more so we can influence the lives of the next generation to be more curious, kind and courageous than any that has come before.
Department and role overview
We are looking for a technical artworker / Photoshop expert that can take the lead in setting up colourisation layers for illustrations that will be implemented on a bespoke web based platform.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with files from support artists across a wide range of Wonderbly’s titles
- Setting up layers for colourisation
- Liaising with support artists to ensure artwork is set up optimally and displays accurate colour representation based on provided guide files
- Identifying and supplying hex codes to engineers
- Exporting layer comps for character assets as required
- Ensuring consistency in application of colour within books and across series
- Expert in Photoshop Layer Comps and Blending Modes
- A great eye for colour
- Great communication skills, a love of collaborating with other teams and people
- Have strong time management and organisation skills
Equal opportunities employer
Our team are committed to providing equal opportunities for employment regardless of of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, disability, family structure, socio-economic status, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis (it's the law, but it's also just the right thing to do).