What do we want? A People & Culture Coordinator. When do we want you? Now!
Our people are at the heart of what we do! As a People & Culture Coordinator you will assist our People & Culture team to ensure great experiences across the entire employee life cycle! You will help to facilitate and build out core people processes whilst directly contributing to the growth of DrDoctor - finding the best people that will add the most value to our company and it's awesome culture!
Your day to day:
- Ownership of hiring and people administration
- Sending out all new starter and employment documentation in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist in documenting and implementing workflows and procedures within People & Culture
- Getting creative with data by developing new ways to collate insightful people metrics
- Ensuring people systems and trackers are up to date and accurate
- Monitoring and maintaining our compliance across all systems and documentation
- Supporting and Coordinating fun onsite and virtual events and surprise deliveries of gifts and rewards
- Collaborate with our onboarding owners & people team to organise and facilitate our onboarding and offboarding processes
- Supporting People & Culture team with exciting and innovative people projects as and when needed
OK, That’s me, but who are you?
DrDoctor is a fast-growing digital health company founded in 2012. Our technology improves appointment scheduling, increases clinic efficiency by reducing no-shows and fills empty slots. We save the NHS millions of pounds each year and are currently deployed across 22 major hospitals around the UK including Guy’s and St Thomas’ & Great Ormond Street. With over 7 million patients active on the platform already, we’re on a journey to deliver the tools to radically transform the delivery of health services to make healthcare work for everyone – for patients, doctors, administrative teams and tax payers.
OK, I’m interested. What experience do I need to have?
- Previous experience as a coordinator at an internal company
- Experience maintaining compliance
- Strong organisational skills and ability to effectively prioritise
- Comfortable and flexible with working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience handling confidential information and able to act with discretion
- Ability to manage and communicate effectively
- Excellent IT skills
- Desire to get involved in support of people projects
- Driven, organised and reliable
We are perfect for each other, what are the next steps?
We are recruiting heavily and have a lot of CV’s to go through. We will be in touch within the next few days to let you know if we think we might be a match.
Unfortunately, because we get so many CV’s we are not able to send an individual response if your profile isn’t suitable.
If it is - we will arrange a time to talk to you on a quick call. It will be an informal chat so you can relax! We will tell you more about the role, the team and why you should want to join us.
If we continue down the process, we will invite you in to meet the team and following that one of the founders. Depending on your role we may also ask you to complete an assessment.
We get there are a lot of great roles out there, so we will make sure to get through the rounds as quickly as possible. All we ask is you keep us up to date with your plans.
I can’t wait to get started, what are the perks?
An awesome team? Ok, you want more?
Benefits include: Flexible working (work where you are at you best and at times where you are your most productive), 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, discretionary bonus, Summer rooftop party, Christmas extravaganza, yearly ski trip, yoga on a Monday and lunch and beer every other Friday!
Salary competitive and dependent on experience