About Us: We are a fast growing beauty accessories start-up based in London. We sell online as well as through some fab retailers, including ASOS and Oliver Bonas. Things are moving pretty quickly and we need to grow our team to include a super organised Admin Assistant who can support all areas of the business.
Type of job: Part-time & flexible, starting at around 10 hours per week.
Where: Remote, though if this pandemic ever ends it would be nice to meet you in London every now and then!
Salary: Dependant on experience, starting at £10/hour
- Managing and processing orders from our stockists, and invoicing.
- Inventory management and liaising with our warehouse and factories
- Some customer service- finding lost orders and being the happy & helpful point of contact for our customers :)
- Researching and admin to support all areas of the business - helping organise things on the website, organise new line forms for retailers, research the best option for new postal packaging- no two days are the same for us!
- A self starter, able to self motivate even when working remotely
- Diligent with excellent attention to detail
- An organisational whizz who loves to get things done and have systems and processes in place to keep everything running smoothly
- Strong research and communication skills
- Keen to work in a very early stage startup, where you can learn every area in the business
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Previous examples of your amazing organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Excel, and a willingness to get stuck in with learning new inventory management software (and many different types of software!)
This job would be ideal for someone looking to find a flexible role that works around their family, or for a super organized freelancer who’d like something a bit more consistent to fit around their projects.
As mentioned we are scaling, and this role has the possibility of growing into something far more permanent and senior. We are a very small team so you would be getting in on the ground floor!
As illustrated above, the ideal candidate will be willing to get stuck in and contribute to many areas of the business, learning a great deal along the way. It is an ideal job for someone who wants to grow in knowledge and experience, fast.