We are on a mission to help businesses to do better - environmentally, socially and economically. The world needs action on climate, and businesses also need affordable solutions.
We help businesses with product sourcing for their supply chains, from packaging (boxes, tape, envelopes, stationery) to finished goods using technology to digitise and optimise the sourcing flow. 75% of the carbon impact in an industry comes from the supply chain (product and logistics). With the development of new materials, better energy sources and consumer awareness, the momentum is shifting, but we want to accelerate that change.
We were founded in June 2020 by the Ex-CMO and CTO of a billion dollar U.K listed business and are Venture Capital backed by some of the leading angels and investors in Europe.
Like any growing and ambitious business, we work in a fast-paced manner and are looking for self-starters who can manage their own workload and shift priorities on a day-to-day basis.
This is no different for this role, in which we will expect you to take ownership over the development and launch of new physical products (our current focus is on packaging) for our platform.
The role will involve working cross-functionaly within the business - from sales to tech to our sourcing teams - in order to develop products that our customers love and our manufacturers can make.
- Analyse internal and external data to define the market opportunity for potential products and product categories
- Build a pipeline of individual products and a mechanism to prioritise the phasing of products to launch
- Work cross-functionaly (with sustainability team, commercial team, design team, sourcing team, etc.) to manage products at each stage of the development pipeline (from product definition to testing to manufacturer sign-up to tech integration and go to market)
- Assume responsibility for a testing budget, working with experts to design tests that ensure our products are best in class
- Constantly review New Product Development processes to drive improvements in the way we work (internally and with our manufacturers)
- This role would be great for someone with a consulting or start-up background (2-4 years experience) interested in working in a cross functional role that touches every part of our business. This is an execution driven role so it's ideal for someone who wants to be hand's on and see tangible day to day results.
- Proven analytical experience and comfort with data - you understand how to manipulate data and use the information to make decisions
- Strong decision maker - you have had to make tough calls based on imperfect data and you are comfortable doing so
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder - you are able to clearly get your point across and you're experienced working cross-functionally and building relationships
- Ambitious, results-driven and have a track record of handling pressure as you grow - you're always seeking better ways of doing things and are comfortable in high growth / scaling environments
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and lead by example - you're happy diving into a variety of different tasks both strategic and operational / tactical
- Proven experience in fast paced and ambitious working environment required (e.g. management consulting, startup / scale up environment)
- Competitive salary with equity options
- Opportunity to join a high growth company at an early stage
- Scope for high performers to move into senior positions quickly
- Remote working with hubs currently in London and Manchester
- Financial support for personal / career development programs
Our culture is based on our ambition to have a big impact and a big heart. We are a team obsessed with our clients, who look after one another and have no tolerance for big egos.
In this role you will be joining a high-performance team who works hard for each other and you will feel fully supported by our magnificent team to reach your best levels and our high standards.
Even though the role can be performed remotely - candidates must be U.K based.