We Are Beer started out with the London Craft Beer Festival in 2013 with 20 breweries, 2000 attendees and one sponsor. Seven years later and we’re now running our Craft Beer festivals in London, Edinburgh, Bristol, Birmingham and Manchester, along with our inaugural weekend long Music Festival Bigfoot and Winter Festival later this year.
We celebrate modern Beer - the culture, the people who brew it and the drinkers - by bringing together over 50,000 attendees, hundreds of breweries, restaurants, musicians and partners from the beer industry, other areas of food and drink and well known lifestyle brands. In 2022 we will be adding Leeds and Glasgow + one more city to our festival roster, totaling 10 festivals across the UK
Our growth plans are ambitious while retaining our integrity as an industry leader and influencer in this rapidly expanding market. We are now looking for a superstar Partner Account Manager who will be able to support and retain our key relationships, while identifying and developing new partnership opportunities across our events portfolio.
We are currently a small team of 7 based in London [working from a shared office + from Home] so anyone joining us needs to be ready to make a big impact and be comfortable working across all teams to deliver on our promises to partners.
This role is perfect for an outgoing and organized individual with a strong track record in relationship management and identifying commercial opportunities from those relationships. You will be looking to build these partnerships, manage the process of onboarding them, working across operations and comms teams to ensure all activations at the festivals are implemented and communicated effectively, so that our key accounts come back to us year after year.
This role is a hybrid of excellent relationship management skills and the ability to cross and up-sell to key stakeholders, as you will be responsible for both retention and growth from these clients.
This will be a great opportunity to work with some of the biggest and most exciting brands in food and drink, while learning about the critical ins and outs of event production and execution. There’ll be lots of opportunity to be out and about, visiting partners, attending other festivals / events, and of course working at our own festivals as a key member of the team.
This person will work directly with our Head of New Business and our Head of Production.
- Managing the key relationships we have with sponsors and partners
- Across team communication to make sure we deliver on agreements/commitments to the best of our ability. This includes:
- Ensuring internal production and marketing teams have all the information they need - contracted commitments, brand assets, event plans etc.
- Ensuring external partners / sponsors have all the information they require for our events and their expectations are met via our festivals/events.
- Understand our position within the markets and show an interest in brands that could be potential partners
- Identify who might be relevant bands for us to approach and reach out to them within our brand/value guidelines
- Work within our CRM system to make the partnership acquisition and execution process more efficient
- Reach out to experiential and PR agencies that might be potential sponsors
- Help identify and execute outbound digital marketing strategy on a basic level.
- Helping in event to be point of contact for all partners.
- Incredible communication skills
- Strong history of identifying commercial opportunities
- Organised, detail orientated
- Works well under pressure
- Interest in independent food and drink brands
- Self-motivated and excels in a flexible working environment
- Experience with CRMs
- Event experience