Our success has been fuelled by our people’s enthusiasm to be part of something game-changing, something that we believe in and something exciting. The unique journey we have been on so far has provided us all with ample opportunities to learn and grow, through our successes and failures. Now with strong foundations to build upon, we are looking to appoint a Chief People Officer to our Executive Team to help us develop our teams and the business, to deliver our goals and nurture an environment for success, progression and fun.
We are at very exciting stage of our journey and are preparing to scale up our team to capitalise on the global opportunity we have forged for ourselves. We are planning to grow the team rapidly to be able to win and onboard more customers globally, and speed up our ability to bring new products to market and explore innovative ideas we haven’t had time to focus on yet.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about developing a business and people culture, orientated around teamwork, performance and growth. We want someone who wants to stamp their mark on the company.
In this role, you will make high-impact decisions across the following areas of responsibility:
- Design and implement strategies, frameworks and processes across the full spectrum of the People function to establish Doddle as the place to work
- Develop and lead a high performing People team, supporting the implementation of a People roadmap whilst ensuring that the fundamentals of People operations are delivered accurately
- Establish a scalable strategy and competitive approach to attracting, recruiting and retaining the best people across the world
- Develop and execute an exceptional people experience to ensure our top performers stay at Doddle whilst developing their careers and experiences
- Ensure inclusivity, engagement and wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do
- Establish a clear Doddle people brand and value proposition across all internal and external people-facing activities
- Design and implement an effective engagement and communication framework across teams in multiple time zones
- Maintain knowledge of current and future industry trends, best practise and employment legislation to ensure regulatory compliance that could impact our business objectives
- Be a trusted strategic partner with senior leaders across Doddle to foster a culture of high performing, effective teams
Job Role Experience, Skills, and Attributes:
- Senior experience in international, fast-paced and high growth businesses (ideally in the technology sector)
- Commercially and culturally astute, focused on adding value with the ability to influence & persuade senior leaders
- Strong business and financial acumen with the ability to develop and utilise people data and metrics as they relate to and impact business decisions
- Experience in designing and managing resourcing strategies to support significant growth in headcount
- Experience in building strong, collaborative relationships with leaders that improve the impact of their teams in an agile environment
- Demonstrable experience of designing and delivering successful initiatives focused on enhancing performance, inclusivity and businesses culture
- Excellent communicator who is confident, capable and credible with the ability to have challenging conversations, coach leaders and implement communication and engagement initiatives across teams and the business
- Hands on experience across core People priorities: performance, compensation and benefits, organisational design and development, strategic resource planning, wellbeing, payroll, communications and engagement.
- Strong leader who is open, honest and consultative in approach
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm whilst leading and managing numerous priorities.
- Operates with a sense of urgency. Self-motivated and resilient under pressure, growth mindset with a pragmatic ‘can do’ approach.
- Ideally CIPD qualified or have similar internationally recognised professional HR qualification
- Recognised coaching and mentoring qualification would be advantageous
We offer all of our team a competitive salary and a range of generous benefits, including private medical cover, additional leave for your birthday and volunteer days, L&D budget and much more. What’s more, we have an open attitude to agile working and you can expect a warm welcome into a friendly, vibrant team of professionals.
At Doddle we believe in employing a diverse workforce and recognize that an inclusive workplace is key to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on the applicant’s experience and skills. We value what each of our unique employees has to offer our business.