We have lots to do and we’re moving fast!
Longevity.Technology: we bring together innovators and investors to commercialise the companies that will form the longevity economy. There are already 100+ rejuvenation biotechs working on unique therapies and building R&D pipelines to increase healthspan and lifespan.
Our website is an example of how we plan to expand from the centre of the growing longevity economy. Our business ranges from B2B (now) to B2B2C (next) and we are looking for an experienced digital marketer to join our international team!
The main purpose of the Digital Marketing Manager role is to drive traffic and conversions: we have distinct business models that will need individual digital activation and growth plans.
We are seeking an individual with a proven track record in all forms of digital marketing (see the PESO model) together with strong skills in software/analytical tools.
You will be joining a (mainly) remote team so we are flexible on location although easy access into London would be a bonus. Excellent command of written English is a must – you need to be visually creative.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintain and grow our social media presence on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and FB
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and identify improvements to yield results
- Identify trends and insights and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise the user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimising search, display and remarketing paid campaigns
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Experience in the following would be useful but not essential:
- Email marketing automation
- Affiliate marketing platforms
- Loyalty programmes
- Customer support systems (such as Zendesk)
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a startup where you can make a vital contribution and grow with the business. If you are keen to integrate your passion for science, creativity and drive for results through digital marketing, then we would be delighted if you were to join us on our journey.
We offer a competitive salary and an opportunity to be an early and integral part of an exciting and growing startup.