Buzzbike is revolutionising the way that we travel within cities, with a mission to pioneer a new ownership model for urban mobility that helps millions more people unlock the best of city life – on bikes and beyond. We provide our riders with everything they need to get started: a premium bike, high quality lock, on-demand maintenance, a bike replacement service in case of theft, and our app which incentivises and rewards you the more you ride. All this for a monthly subscription you can cancel any time.
Described by the Guardian as the “the Netflix for Bikes”, Buzzbike is backed by the Adidas family and the Chairman of Brompton Cycles. Check out www.buzzbike.cc to find out more about us and our mission.
As part of our mission to continue to disrupt bike ownership we have reinvented the government backed cycle to work scheme – Buzzbike To Work. We partner with amazing companies like ASOS, Spotify and Sony to offer the same Buzzbike package as a tax-free benefit reducing the monthly subscription to as little as £17 / month with no cost to the employer. We are hunting for a business development leader to bring the benefits of Buzzbike To Work to thousands of companies and their teams by partnering with the founders, growth and product teams to develop and execute a business development strategy. We are looking for an expert business development manager with energy, personal drive and a track record of success in B2B sales, ideally in a high growth start up environment. You’ll be responsible for building our corporate Sales function from the ground up, developing the strategy as well as the execution, so we need someone who has experience of setting up this function from scratch and ready to lead and take ownership of this exciting area of the business.
- Build and execute a comprehensive sales strategy and roadmap
- Define and segment target corporate partners
- Own and execute a lead generation engine
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs
- Develop sales materials and distribution channels from automated content to custom presentation and proposals
- Use recognised sales techniques to guide leads along the sales funnel to close
- Partner with product teams to leverage data and technology to optimise the sales process
- Utilise the CRM database to provide timely sales activity tracking
- Develop and manage accurate sales and revenue forecasting and reports
- Partner with account management and growth teams to optimise the opportunity with existing and new clients to maximise employee penetration
- 3+ years of business development/ sales experience in a high growth environment
- A proven track record of developing strategy that deliveries significant and sustained growth
- Hungry, high energy and obsessive about generating and converting leads
- Experience with CRM software like HubSpot, Pipedrive etc
- Previous experience working cross functionally with growth, tech and product teams
- Outstanding ability to build compelling sales material and present persuasively in verbal and written form
- Natural relationship builder and collaborator with cross functional teams and clients
- Proven business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills
- Experience of managing small teams or a natural ability to lead
- A data led decision making mindset
- Prior industry experience in employee benefits, HR products or active mobility a bonus
- Ready to do the best work of your life and take Buzzbike To Work to the next level
- Your very own Buzzbike
- 28 days holiday a year
- Direct mentoring from the founders (ex-Apple and KPMG)
- Monthly health and wellbeing credit
Please provide a short cover letter.