Are you looking to join a talented, diverse team, focused on a life-changing mission, at one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups? If yes, then you are in the right place!
We’re one of the UK’s leading tech companies and have joined FutureFifty 8.0 and named as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2020
At Elder, our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We are a close-knit group on a mission to fundamentally change what it means to grow old.
That starts by helping people live a healthier and happier life in their own home, with the support of a full-time live-in carer. Our unique matching technology pairs those in need with their ideal career, based on individual requirements and personality.
But to join our team, what is it that really matters to us? Well, it matters that you’re unique. It matters that you’re great at what you do, that you put in the hard work. And, obviously, it matters you care as much as we do.
About the role
The Carer Recruitment team at Elder is responsible for ensuring that we are able to bring on high-quality, enthusiastic carers with a passion for delivering care across the UK. As the company expands, we’re looking for ambitious self-starters to help scale our recruitment process and onboard new carers onto the platform.
This role would suit someone who is looking to work in a people-facing role and gain experience in the foundations of business, operations and stakeholder management, whilst exercising recruitment skills. The right person will be versatile, adaptable, and confident interacting with candidates on a daily basis.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Pipeline management - screening, interviewing and hiring new carers
- Proactively reaching out to candidates to generate leads for conversion
- Meeting individual targets to help contribute to the overall Carer Recruitment team metrics
- Liaising with carers - handling phone and email inquiries and requests from carers
- Setting candidates up for success - managing new carers into their first placement with Elder by developing their profile and highlighting carer strengths
- Ensuring business supply - supporting hiring forecasts and aligning needs with the marketing team
- Process improvement - giving feedback to the sales and product teams to improve carer experience
- Improve marketplace efficiency - supporting strategic initiatives to improve marketplace balance, quality and safety
- Process improvement - following internal communications, procedures and policies while crafting new ones
Need to have
- Experience working with recruitment funnels and a passion for people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work in an organised and detail orientated manner
- Ability to work independently to organise, lead and speak to groups of people
- Good command of Google Docs and Sheets/Excel
- An ability to multitask, prioritise and manage your time effectively
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to go the extra mile when needed
Nice to have
- Experience in the healthcare sector
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options (We are post-series B & backed by some of the best VC’s in Europe)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Plenty of socials and team lunches
- Amazing office in the heart of the tech scene in Old Street
- Flexibility to work from home 3-4 days a week
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high growth business.
Elderly care represents one of society’s greatest challenges. Are you ready to be part of the solution? Apply today.