UX/UI Design Lead
This role is with Continental Aspire Soccer – a football international company, which gives the young aspiring footballers the opportunity to succeed in professional European leagues.
We work with German Bundesliga, Dutch Eredivisie, French Ligue 1 and many more partners on both European and global levels.
This part-time role is commission-based. However, it offers the opportunity to grow with the success of the company.
As UI / UX Design Lead, you will have ownership of our website, product and promotional design.
- Previous experience in a senior or lead UX/UI design role
- Clear communication and presentation skills
- Practitioner and advocate of User-Centred Design
- Experience in user research including surveys, interviews, formative and summative usability testing
- Experience creating personas
- Designing user flows and user journeys
- Developing interactive prototypes using prototyping software like Sketch, Axure, Principle, Proto.io or similar
- Proficiency in design tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch or similar
- Knowledge of design principles for web
- Experience with a design system and ability to create and follow company design guidelines
- Ability to adapt to the company’s guidelines
- Excellent portfolio showcasing a variety of design work
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
Nice to have
- Front end dev experience
- Experience in creating a design system
- Previous experience in a start-up
- Lead and own UX and UI design of our product
- Collaborate with other stakeholders including Dev Lead and Product Owner
- Own the quality of the designed product
- Report to the management team
To apply, email you CV and cover letter and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org