Timewith is a mental health platform that connects people with therapists and helps therapists manage their practice.
We’re looking for a product-minded business development lead to take over our B2B product, Pioneer.
Pioneer facilitates companies of all sizes to get their people into high quality therapy.
The product is in its infancy, but has been a huge success. There is a gap in the market and scope for serious growth.
We want someone to take ownership of the product, drive more sales and develop it to increase revenues and nail client retention.
The role is 100% autonomous. You will be working alone, and so can work as much or as little on it as you like, completely flexibly.
This is for someone who wants to build an independent career for themselves and live on their terms. You will be offered a percentage of revenues; an outstanding candidate will be offered equity in the business.
- Driving sales - whether via marketing, business development, or direct sales
- Developing the product offering - grow revenue per customer by evolving the offering into a broader wellness solution
- Account management - working closely with key accounts to ensure their success, and garner any insights from them which can help improve the product
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience working in a marketing, sales or business development role
- Experience working in an early-stage start up, or part of a small product-facing team in a larger company
- Strong track record for bringing tangible results and output to a business
- Entrepreneurially minded - ideally have created something of your own. Whether a blog, a company, or even something for a social cause
- Bonus: Previous experience in People/HR, or having a strong network of people in the function
If you’d like to learn more about the opportunity, please send your CV and a punchy covering letter to email@example.com.