We are The Smart Container Company. An early-stage B2B SaaS startup disrupting the draught beer industry. Our product, KegTracker™, is an IoT device that instantly turns kegs and casks into SMART containers. Our technology creates transparency in the supply chain, removes bottlenecks, reduces waste, and enables a more sustainable and circular economy.
Originally founded in New York City, The Smart Container Company is now headquartered in the United Kingdom. We are a diverse and talented team that supports a collaborative culture and delivers value through the application of technology, strategy, and process improvement.
Our Product and Service
KegTracker™ is a disruptive, innovative, first-of-its-kind, patent pending, non-intrusive IoT device for asset tracking with condition monitoring of kegs. Our technology instantly connects existing containers to the internet and tracks location, volume, temperature, and movement for each asset.
Leveraging data science and information collected from the containers, we empower breweries, distributors and retailers with real-time reports and insights that help them 1) Make More 2) Save More and 3) Save The Planet
This is an opportunity to work with a young startup and bring to market IoT technologies that have revolutionized the draft beer industry. You will be expected to operate at an exceptional level of performance, deliver high quality deliverables, and engage with product development, and marketing teams.
- Work with Marketing to define, design, and create our written content
- Communicate the value and mission of Kegtracker through clear and concise language that resonates with our target audiences
- Deliver quality content at pace, enabling our campaigns to evolve based on audience responses, whilst staying true to our brand ethos
- Support our audience team to bring their plans to life across a multitude of channels including email, social, video and our websites
- Interest in beer, technology, startups, or supply chain
- Excellent copywriting skills, experience in execution preferred
- Agility to adapt messaging based on multiple audiences
- Proficient in Google Suite - Docs, Sheets, Slides, and more
- Able to prioritize workload and respond well under pressure
- A strong desire to get stuck in with the rest of the team
- Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or Communications