Bottlepay is on a mission to make Bitcoin accessible to all. We are headquartered and operational in the UK, but have global plans. The European launch is around the corner and will be expanding to the US and Canada soon.
We are currently hiring for a creative and driven Graphic Designer to take the Bottlepay brand to the next level. If this feels like a challenge you'd be up for, we'd love to hear from you, so please get in touch.
- Execute design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budgets / potential constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements, create mockups, and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors, branding, and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final designs
- Work with the marketing team to evolve our visual identity
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Using industry software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator to create visual designs.
- Attending brainstorm sessions to discuss expectations and desired outcomes of design.
- Supporting the business to understand the impact of graphic design.
- Working closely with the marketing team to support campaigns - such as copywriters and social media experts.
- Ensuring that design work is aligned with other methods of communication.
- Working on a range of design pieces, from social media posts to packaging design and full-scale branding projects.
- Understand the commercial value of graphic design.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Develop strategies and marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- A thorough understanding of creative trends in tech, branding, advertising and related fields.
- Champion emotive and powerful creative work and continually push boundaries.
- A willingness to take creative risks but also to follow and interpret creative direction.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
- Highly motivated with 5+ years of experience working as a graphic designer.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking, strong visual design and type skills, and experience working across a variety of digital projects.
- You have experience running design projects as a sole designer, from ideation and research to presenting mock-ups and producing final assets.
- Experience working cross-functionally and on multiple projects.
- The ability to work reactively and at speed in a quick turnaround environment.
- Design experience in motion graphics is a plus.
- Positive and committed with a can-do attitude and a flexible approach to complex problems.
- Are passionate about Bottlepay's vision, values, and mission.