Are you looking to join a talented, diverse team, focused on a life-changing mission, at one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups? If yes, then you are in the right place!
We’re one of the UK’s leading tech companies and have joined FutureFifty 8.0 and named as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2020
At Elder, our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We are a close-knit group on a mission to fundamentally change what it means to grow old.
That starts by helping people live a healthier and happier life in their own home, with the support of a full-time live-in carer. Our unique matching technology pairs those in need with their ideal career, based on individual requirements and personality.
But to join our team, what is it that really matters to us? Well, it matters that you’re unique. It matters that you’re great at what you do, that you put in the hard work. And, obviously, it matters you care as much as we do.
About the role
You will be part of our Matching Operations team, which is responsible for finding the perfect match for our customers and carers. This is an exciting new role in the team, and you will have the opportunity to create an amazing experience of how we present our carers to our customers and build out this new function from the ground up.
Your day to day will consist of investigating whether our most complex matches are a good fit or not. This will involve thoroughly investigating the customer requirements and carer skills, and making calls to customers and carers to verify any missing information. On top of that, you will work on cross-functional projects on initiatives to achieve our strategic company goals set for the year.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Making sure Elder efficiently matches our carers and customers
- Engage with carers and customers over the phone to assess the compatibility of our most complex matches
- Write emails to customers to explain why the carers you have chosen are a perfect fit for them
- Create new processes, make recommendations and build out Elder’s strategy for the optimal way of presenting carers to customers
- Liaise with other departments to find the best solutions to the challenges that our carers and customers are facing
Need to have
- Track record of providing a great customer experience to customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and constantly looking to challenge the status quo
Nice to have
- SQL / Google Sheets Formulas knowledge or appetite to learn
- Knowledge of investigating problems and making recommendations to address them
- Previous experience working in a startup environment
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options (We are post-series B & backed by some of the best VC’s in Europe)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Plenty of socials and team lunches
- Amazing office in the heart of the tech scene in Old Street
- Flexibility to work from home 3-4 days a week
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high growth business.
Elderly care represents one of society’s greatest challenges. Are you ready to be part of the solution? Apply today.