Support Manager TSM
TSM is an exciting new marine electronics supplier proving tow protection solutions to the Superyacht sector. Based in Hythe, we supply yachts globally with tow protection solutions recommended by the insurance industry. We are looking for an electrical engineer with ambition to grow their experience in the superyacht sector.
You will be the central point for ownership of the understanding of the installation & support of the TowPro range. Working closely with customers and the internal product and engineering teams you will operationalise the installation instructions and set up a support function to service our customers and installation partners.
- Installation support to installation partners across the globe
- In-life support of TowPro products
- Testing of solution components
- Practical installation and troubleshooting of electrical equipment on luxury yachts – 12 volt
- Manage component inventory, purchase specifications & logistics
- Setting and measuring KPIs and success criteria for the benefit of the business
Useful experience and qualifications:
- Recognised electrical engineering qualification(s)
- Experience with Marine Electrical Systems
- Installing and testing all electrics, electronics and navigation equipment on yachts to a high standard
- Experience with marine electrical standards and classification societies
This role will mean you need to work with individuals with a broad set of skills to become a team of professionals to be proud of, so experience in working closely and supportively with others will become a key part as the business grows.
TSM aims to be a prestige brand and quality is premium, the support manager represents the customer internally at TMS and is responsible for reporting issues and ensuring their resolution.
We are a new business so you will need to be prepared to roll your sleeves up and cover a range of activities and there may be a need for some foreign travel. If you are ready to start on a new exciting journey then please click APPLY.