We are a startup based out of London revolutionising private investments with an impact mindset. To assist us with our goals and operations we are developing a fintech platform that would look at benefitting all involved stakeholders and more particularly the startup ecosystem and society. We are also developing a proprietary machine-learning algorithm that would benefit all stakeholders through a digitised data-driven platform.
We are currently at the beta stage.
- Lead the Design - Wireframing, prototyping, interaction - UX as well as UI across web and mobile platforms
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive fintech UI/UX design strategy
- Integrate visual identity and branding in the UI/UX of the product
- Influencing the product roadmap to lead design enhancements
- Designing data visualizations
- Creating both low fidelity and high fidelity wireframes
- Oversee the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience in UX/Product Design in Fintech, Preferred
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Knowledge of contemporary design practices for web conventions, tablet & phone
- Numerical aptitude and experience working with complex number-centric applications, in particular financial application design
- Reasonable knowledge of visual fundamentals; typography, white space, composition and color
- Ability to deliver feedback to, and accept feedback from, peers, product managers & leadership
Why Join Us?
This represents a unique opportunity to get first-hand insight into the investment and startup ecosystem. You will play a crucial part in a small team, supporting Partners and other team members in all investment and business growth tasks, which will give a holistic overview of the startups, fintech and investment ecosystem.
The role will provide a great chance to learn, build your network and accelerate your career. The role will involve directly working with the Founder of the company.
Full Tech stack is not decided yet. Please provide previous work, Dribbble/Behance links, portfolio if available.