Customer Experience Manager
Are you obsessed with plants and all things botanical? Are you looking to work for a rapidly-growing e-commerce brand which will offer unparalleled experience in the start-up world? Yes? Let's chat.
Leaf Envy are plant experts reimagining the way people introduce and style plants in their home for a whole new generation of plant parents. We have a deep care for the planet and a desire to reconnect people with nature, one happy houseplant at a time.
We are on the hunt for a rockstar Customer Experience Manager to exceed Leaf Envy customer expectations at every touch point. The successful candidate will be a strong and approachable communicator, who has great attention to detail, a can-do attitude and is eager to join a fast growing start up.
- 2 years working in a customer service position; previous experience in a D2C ecommerce setting is beneficial, but not required.
- Experience with customer service software is required; Freshdesk experience is beneficial, but not required.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks swiftly as needs and priorities change.
- Lover of Leaf Envy and plants!
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be handling customer messages and communications across email, live chat, social media and over the phone.
- You’ll be responsible for being customers first point of contact and dealing with requests in a friendly but personal manner.
- You’ll be responsible for managing our review platforms (Yotpo, Google & Trust Pilot), and driving positive engagement in these channels and responding to customers with the aim of complete customer satisfaction.
- You’ll serve as the main point of contact for our key stakeholders in the fulfillment studio and all customer inquiries related to our Business Development partnerships.
- You’ll respond and coordinate our corporate sales requests and organise meetings for our plant installations team.
- You’ll be responsible for compiling a weekly customer service report and working closely with the Founder on customer experience improvements and innovations.
Our working environment
- You’ll be joining a young, dynamic team and get the chance to help shape how we work, while using the latest tools and technologies, becoming an expert in your field.
- We’re relaxed, supportive of flexible working and have a strong and collaborative team culture.
- You’ll get first hand experience of start-up life: fundraising, rapid product development, incredible growth curves and everything else that comes with being part of a young, exciting business.
- Salary of £20-22k (depending on experience)
- You’ll be joining a young, dynamic team and there’s plenty of scope to grow with our brand
- Planty perks (obviously) & a staff discount for friends & family
- A well stocked fridge and weekly food deliveries
- Regular socials
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days / year holiday allowance (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Based in our studio near Broadway Market in Hackney, London
Send us a cover letter and CV.