We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who can help us delight our customers by building trust, understanding their business and proactively anticipating their needs to deliver them value. As a member of our Customer Success team, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing a customer-centric approach that accelerates our growth.
Customer success is one of the most important areas in our business as it fuels & safeguards our growth by ensuring customers have a first-class experience, a voice in developing our future product, and achieving their business goals. It's a challenging role, balancing both commercial and experiential priorities, but with the right approach, it's also one of the most rewarding.
This role represents a rare opportunity to be on the frontline, helping shape an exciting business from the outset and working in a passionate, welcoming team with the chance to succeed in the rapidly developing edtech industry.
- Ensuring that the potential of each customer is managed effectively, and they fully understand the true value of the product and utilise accordingly.
- Being a primary contact, informant and advocate for our rapidly expanding customer base.
- Driving new product feature adoption and expanded usage.
- Carrying customers through the on-boarding process (post-sales) and setting the tone for the excellent service and support they will receive.
- Helping customers continually achieve their objectives and ensuring their measures of success are met through product adoption.
- Being a key point of contact for customers; their guardian within the business.
- Spotting opportunities to help customers grow their business, and improve the potential to grow revenue for the business in the process.
- Identifying customers that are 'at risk' and set recovery plans in place to win them back.
- Ensuring that for every customer, we know what they love about our platform, and what we could improve.
- Helping to determine, design and develop new ways for our customers to get the most out of our platform.
- Ensuring smooth customer transitioning and training as our product develops.
- Ensuring that you are the champion for the customers voice, and there is a constant feedback loop to develop our business and product strategy.
A bit about you
- 1 - 2 years experience in a customer success role.
- Acronyms like NPS, NDR, ARR, CSL are your first language.
- You have a thirst for knowledge, understand the value of education and love working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- You’re in your element when building relationships with stakeholders and customers and you’re passionate about creating trust and value.
- You’re able to switch between communicating to internal and external stakeholders, and of all levels of seniority.
- You love the satisfaction of taking a customer from onboarding, through optimisation to adoption and renewal.
- You are naturally curious and data obsessed.
- You’re a creative thinker, initiating and implementing new ideas to better our customers' experience.
- You’re a strategic and analytical thinker who has a proactive approach to solving problems.
- You have an autonomous, self-starting approach with a natural curiosity of how things can be done better.
- You’re a team player and enjoy the dynamics of collaborating and creating as a team.
- You get pleasure from doing a great job and going the extra mile for clients.
- You have a sharp attention to detail and are highly organised.
- You’ve secretly always wanted to be a PI and love getting to the root of problems and fact finding to get as much information on our customers as possible!
- You don’t take yourself or life too seriously. We like people who know how to have a laugh!
Benefits at SIA
- Work for a company that puts people and culture first
- 25 days Annual Leave + National Holidays
- Wellbeing Days to support your mental health
- Share options for all employees
- Employee-friendly probation periods
- Private Medical Insurance
- Access to Spill - mental health support via slack
- Flexible working hours and working location
- Homeworking set-up budget
- Monthly remote socials
- Access to all SIA courses for personal development
- Company pension scheme