We’re Housekeep – the UK market leader in connecting households and cleaners. We make it easy for customers to book, manage & pay their cleaner online and have created the best place for cleaners to find work.
Housekeep has built a strong foundation and we're the UK market leader – 3x bigger than the nearest competitor – and have delivered 1,000,000+ cleans at a 4.9* average rating with 1,000’s of cleaners and more awards and press coverage we have shelf space for.
We haven't built this position by luck. We've delivered this by being smarter than anyone else, by building innovative tech and by making the right decisions on repeat.
Our long-term company goal is to keep growing our market share of our core business - London home cleaning - while expanding into other markets such as Trades, Deep and office cleaning services.
There is plenty to work on to achieve this goal while continuing to improve our customer experience, and supporting an ever-larger scale of cleaners, trade suppliers and customers. We have already made promising starts in each of these new markets, and we plan to scale up our Operations team with the absolute best-experienced team to supercharge our growth.
This is a unique opportunity to take ownership of a critical part of our business and to take real responsibility in driving new services forward.
- Build and deliver the Housekeep onboarding experience for tradespeople
- Manage the relationship between tradespeople and Housekeep to better understand their needs and build efficient processes around these
- Provide top-tier inbound support to our customers and suppliers via email, phone and live chat
- Ensure all support is provided in line with our values and provides an excellent experience
Use your initiative to resolve a wide variety of issues in the best possible way based on individual needs
- Identifying trends in feedback to help create ways to improve our processes, product or technology
If you love helping people, running onboarding sessions and driving quick change, then this is the role for you.
- You have extensive experience in the Trade sector either vocationally qualified or in a customer facing role
- You’re excited about understanding the real problems customers and suppliers come up against and fixing them with improved operational processes
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service environment with a strong customer-first ethos
- Incredibly organised and detail-oriented, with outstanding critical-thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience in training or onboarding sessions
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive and high-energy attitude
- Tech-savvy (Zendesk experience a bonus but not essential)
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday allowance
- Posh Christmas and Summer parties
- Tons of sponsored team socials
- Potential for share options
- Free cleans
- Your CV
- A cover letter telling us why this role is the role for you and why you would be good at it