We’re on a mission to make work an adventure and recruitment the most exciting thing companies do.
For our clients, each hire is the chance to find that next great person that will change their organisation - bringing fresh ideas and energy. For our candidates, each new role is the chance to develop professionally and personally, make new achievements, and meet new people. However, thanks to years of cumbersome, disengaging and expensive processes, recruitment has become something that both parties dread. Tempo is here to change that.
We launched in May 2017 and set about making this vision a reality. Our platform provides a different experience - we match people based on what really matters for modern work, bring roles and people to life using video, and enable varied ways for them to get to know each other before a match is confirmed (with an average time to hire of just 4 days, compared to industry average of 40 days). This experience has resulted in more than 75,000 candidates connected to 2,500 of the most exciting companies in the UK, including the likes of Monzo, Bulb, Drover and Goodlord to name a few.
The team has grown from 3 to 36 and we’ve attracted more than £8m of investment to accelerate our growth.
About the role
We’re growing our team to ensure our clients continue to get the most value from our product, feel supported whilst they are actively hiring and drive our growth through retention and subscription renewals,
You will sit within the wider Customer Success team, reporting to the Head of Customer Success, and will play a pivotal role in driving client satisfaction and revenue growth through upgrades, renewals and lifetime customer value. At the same time providing our clients with tailored support, with a human touch, to ensure they have the best possible experience of the Tempo platform and continue to provide essential feedback to inform our product development.
We came together to make recruitment better and this role provides the chance to have a huge impact on the way our clients use and the platform and engage with our fantastic candidates. There’s also a great opportunity to progress within the team as we grow.
Client Onboarding and Success:
- Partner with the Sales team to ensure each client experiences a seamless handover and onboarding process and is set up to find success on the Tempo platform.
- Facilitate regular feedback sessions with clients; providing insights on candidate engagement and quality of matches to the Candidate Experience, Marketing, and Product teams to inform acquisition and “algo” improvements.
- Develop candidate acquisition strategies alongside the wider CS team, seeking input from Marketing if necessary for top-tier clients.
- Take full ownership of a large portfolio of clients, remaining accountable for their overall satisfaction and success on the platform in order to drive revenue growth through subscription upgrades, renewals and lifetime value.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to ensure all revenue opportunities are identified and pursued.
- Provide tailored and expert support to our clients whilst assisting the team with more complex queries and escalations.
- Take a leading role in the creation and management of client facing knowledge base (“how to”) guides, ensuring that clients always have access to the support they need to ensure success on the platform.
Key Metrics and Projects:
- Manage key metrics that feed into team-based goals around client engagement and satisfaction, platform usage, revenue growth and retention.
- Gather feedback and client engagement metrics to help understand what our community of clients need from our platform. Sharing findings with our product team to help inform the roadmap and platform enhancements.
- Manage review of SLAs and develop and implement improvements across Sales and CS.