We are looking for an organised and creative Videographer to work with our marketing team to plan, film, and edit video content according to brief. Your responsibilities will include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment from the company, is available for use, directing other camera operators on set, and editing film footage.
You must be able to understand briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product. You must stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make our projects more marketable.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the marketing team.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Proficiency with editing software such as PhotoShop.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Relative fitness and stamina to work on set.
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
Excellent computer literacy.
Proficiency with editing software such as PhotoShop.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Relative fitness and stamina to work on set.
Proficiency with camera equipment.