Who are we?
Cudoni is the easiest way for busy people to buy and sell unwanted luxury goods and fashion.
Our premium offering is tailored to suit those who are time-poor, and our clients expect only the best user experience around.
You can expect to work directly with luxury brands, high net worth individuals and high-end retailers.
Why join us?
1) This is an excellent opportunity to work in a hands-on role with a heavily funded start-up that is rapidly growing. You can expect quick career progression as we scale if you’re able to deliver results.
2) We have an award-winning founder and team, and our investors have built some of the biggest brands on the planet (Capital One, Vita Coco, Daily Mail etc.).
3) We have been featured extensively in national and global media, from the Telegraph and the Sunday Times, through to Esquire, Startups.co.uk and Country & Townhouse. You can expect great exposure whilst you’re with us.
4) We have been through three incubator and accelerator programs; the last of which is recognised as being one of Europe’s top three.
5) Most importantly, we’re an exciting place to work. We like to mix in drinks, and laughs with hard-work and results. There is never a dull moment in our office (and we have a table tennis table)!
What’s the role?
We’re looking for someone to join our team as a Luxury Sales Executive.
This is a brilliant opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of luxury, and to help grow a brand with international ambitions on the front-line. You will be a calm and helpful person who enjoys interacting with clients from a variety of backgrounds.
You'll be working in a small team and reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
What responsibilities can you expect?
- Developing relationships with sellers through your personal network and events to drive business.
- Creating and executing marketing strategies to drive new leads and business.
- Meeting and greeting clients to assess and collect their luxury items.
- Highlighting and developing new relationships with relevant industry stakeholders including personal stylists, shoppers, high volume sellers and boutique stores.
- Developing existing relationships built to drive referrals.
- Selling across all categories of luxury fashion.
What skills and qualities do we require?
- A clean UK driving license.
- A large existing network of potential clients who have the capability of immediately converting to custom or capacity to create custom through leveraging their networks.
- A keen interest in luxury and fashion with more than 4+ years of professional experience in luxury retail, merchandising or personal styling.
- A demonstrated track record of exceeding targets.
- Strong communication skills and able to effectively represent our brand values in the public arena and with very notable clients.
- A very strong work-ethic, with a desire to go above and beyond. As a high-growth business, this is far from a conventional 9-5 ‘job’. An ability to be flexible on work times (evenings in particular to meet our clients individual needs) is a plus.
- Patient, empathetic and somebody who remains calm in difficult situations where others don’t.
- Resilient and able to take feedback onboard.
- Meticulous, and with a high attention to detail.
- Willing to put in as much hard-work as necessary to ensure that standards are maintained and results achieved.
What can you expect at Cudoni?
- A competitive salary and goal-based incentives.
- Shares in the business.
- A very sociable and interactive office environment.
- Regular team activities and away-days.
- Highly qualified and ambitious teammates.
How can I apply to Cudoni?
Please send us your CV along with a covering email explaining why you’d like to come and work with us!