Head of Talent
We are looking for an experienced Head of Talent to lead our recruitment efforts as the business scales rapidly over the coming years.
Who are we?
We’re a fast growing team of experienced tech, insurance and data science specialists, based in Paris, London and Berlin, at the early stage of our adventure! We’re well funded too! 😉 We believe in open, transparent teams, filled with quality people aiming together at ambitious goals.
The serious business bit…
We’re bringing B2B commerce into the 21st century with smart, easy to integrate, digital trade credit solutions. To put it simply, we are modernising the way businesses buy from each other by making it easier and safer to offer credit terms to business customers.
Almost 60% of B2B trade currently takes place on credit terms, yet current processes for offering trade credit are outdated and not fit for the digital age. We solve these issues by offering B2B merchants a powerful set of tools with our Trade Credit as a Service solution, allowing them to offer credit terms to their business customers instantly through a frictionless checkout experience. 🚀
Merchants that have already integrated with us see on average a 40% increase in revenues 💸... and we’re only just getting started.
Who are you?
We’ll let you take a moment to think more philosophically about this, but for us… We are seeking a sharp, energetic and passionate individual. Even if you secretly don’t love insurance or payment solutions, you’ll love the amazing team we are building!
- Worked as a Head of Talent at a startup or scaleup (Series A-C) or 5+ years of experience as a recruitment consultant for high-growth companies
- Worked with different ATS systems and range of recruitment channels
- Experience recruiting internationally / for cross-border teams
- Experience working with recruitment agencies to source specialist roles
- Experience building a talent function from scratch
- Demonstrate balance of strategic thinking and practical willingness to roll sleeves up
- You have experience managing 1-2 people. You also know what good management looks like
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - English speaker is a must have, French would be a bonus
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and tech driven startup environment where change is constant
- Organised and methodical with the ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Good work ethic with strong attention to detail
How will you make a difference?
This role is a unique opportunity to scale up a business rapidly and really make a difference, leaving your mark upon every great employee hire! As our Head of Talent, you hold the key to ensuring we hire the best people for the right teams.
- Working with the founders and hiring managers, anticipate likely resource needs in each team and develop sourcing strategies - including optimising the use of external recruiters vs. other channels
- Work with managers to develop job descriptions to ensure the right candidates are being attracted
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, screening and - jointly with the hiring manager - selecting and converting new hires
- Create an exceptional candidate experience – thinking about how we attract, select and feedback to candidates
- Lead initiatives to increase “top of funnel” job applicants such as working with university careers services, proactive outreach, employee referral programmes etc.
- Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand
- Track and analyse metrics and report on hiring progress; and drive continuous improvement in those metrics, such as reducing time-to-hire
What’s in it for you…
We’re offering the chance to really make a difference. You’ll be working side by side with the founders in a flat structure. The opportunity for personal growth in a fast-moving startup is very real. Your opinion and feedback will be heard and valued and you’ll feel a part of a very special family.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including participation in the success of the company through a share options package.
How do I apply?
No need for long formalities. Send us your CV and we’ll schedule a video or phone interview.