Sales Development Representative
We are looking for an SDR to join our Sales team, in order to support our Account Executives build their pipeline and optimise our sales funnel.
Who are we?
We’re a fast growing team of experienced tech, insurance and data science specialists, based in Paris, London and Berlin, at the early stage of our adventure! We’re well funded too! 😉 We believe in open, transparent teams, filled with quality people aiming together at ambitious goals.
The serious business bit…
We’re bringing B2B commerce into the 21st century with smart, easy to integrate, digital trade credit solutions. To put it simply, we are modernising the way businesses buy from each other by making it easier and safer to offer credit terms to business customers.
Almost 60% of B2B trade currently takes place on credit terms, yet current processes for offering trade credit are outdated and not fit for the digital age. We solve these issues by offering B2B merchants a powerful set of tools with our Trade Credit as a Service solution, allowing them to offer credit terms to their business customers instantly through a frictionless checkout experience. 🚀
Merchants that have already integrated with us see on average a 40% increase in revenues 💸... and we’re only just getting started.
Who are you?
We’ll let you take a moment to think more philosophically about this, but for us… We are seeking a sharp, energetic and passionate individual..
As the first SDR joining our team you’ll benefit from working closely with our two experienced Account Executives and directly with the founders. This is a key role for us, and you will be given all the tools to succeed and excel in the role and a clear defined road map to promotion. This role is a unique opportunity to learn and build a well-rounded skill set alongside a team of experienced business leaders
- Proven work experience in sales - for example, working as a BDR, SDR or Account Exec
- Previous experience cold calling would be a bonus
- Track record of achieving sales quotas/arranging meetings
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. PipeDrive, Salesforce etc.)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- A fast learner, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and tech driven startup environment where change is constant
- Organised and methodical with the ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Curious, creative and on the lookout for new ideas and methods
How will you make a difference?
As our first SDR, you will be part of the Sales team working alongside our Product, Marketing and Operations teams to optimise our pipeline.
There are multiple components to this role.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients through initial outreach campaigns
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market and come up with new sales tactics
- Set up meetings and demos between Account Executives/Founders & potential clients
- Report to the Founders on performance and market insight
- Stay up to date with market trends and competitor offerings
- Research companies to create target account lists
What’s in it for you…
We’re offering the chance to really make a difference. You’ll be working side by side with the founders and senior members of the Commercial Team. The opportunity for personal growth in a fast-moving startup is real. Your opinion and feedback will be heard and valued and you’ll feel a part of a very special family.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including participation in the success of the company through a share options package.
How do I apply?
No need for long formalities. Send us your CV and we’ll schedule a video or phone interview.