Feelmo is an early-stage mental health startup aimed at helping young adults suffering from anxiety, stress and depression better understand and manage their feelings so they can feel better and more in control over their emotional wellbeing.
We're a funded startup with a small team and an early version of our solution available in the App Store. Since our launch in early January, Feelmo is growing organically, receiving positive feedback from users and our retention KPIs are in line with the top percentile of Health & Wellness apps. We're now looking for a dedicated full-stack developer to join our team and help take Feelmo to the next level.
We've kept this description brief as we don't want to waste your time with buzzwords and mumbo-jumbo. If the role sounds interesting, say hello and let's take it from there.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a lead developer and tech architect with an ambition to improve the mental wellbeing of millions. You are a creative and motivated full-stack mobile developer, comfortable in Swift and enthusiastic about a role that combines hands-on development with strategic technical decisions. Bonus points for candidates that have launched successful apps before.
We are a remote-first team but we will have a preference for candidates in GMT or GMT+1 time zones.
- Feelmo is an early-stage startup with signs of traction. We concluded a beta trial with >3,000 users in 2020 and our solution is growing organically in the App Store since early January
- Join a founder with experience from working at Google and a Nordic investment bank and who has a proven ability to raise funds from investors
- Receive a competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company. Please state your salary expectations during the application process
- We pride ourselves on being flexible and are more than happy to personalize your compensation, benefits and perks to what you need and what would be most supportive
- Be part of something important: millions around the world aren't getting the support they need to manage their mental health, primarily because it isn't accessible or affordable. Help us change this!
Interested or want to know more?
Please read more about us on our website (www.feelmo.com) and try our solution. If you're interested in applying or knowing more, apply and let's take it from there.