Guider is on a mission to create the best personal-development platform for employees worldwide, with mentoring and coaching at its core. We’re supporting global brands to implement effective and scalable programmes to help their people grow and develop. Our mentoring and coaching platform connects the best mentors in organisations with those looking to learn and grow, creating an impactful culture of knowledge sharing and self-improvement.
We're already working with some of the world's best-known brands to help them develop their people, including Marks & Spencer, Deloitte and EY. See this M&S case study video showing the impact we are having!
Guider also partners with companies that have a forward-thinking purpose. With this, Guider can tailor mentoring and coaching programmes to help improve Diversity & Inclusion, Women in Leadership, High-Potentials and much more. If you're passionate about either self-development, mental health or diversity, then read on!
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, the Customer Success & Manager will be responsible for the lifecycle of a partner working with Guider. We pride ourselves on our service and proactive approach with our clients as well as the programme participants while building relationships to ensure success!
This is an exciting opportunity for those interested in building processes; we’re an agile startup looking for forward-thinking people.
- You will be an entrepreneurial self-starter
- At least 2+ years min experience in Onboarding, Customer Success or Account Management
- Proven track record of holding relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Experience in handling a high volume of client queries
- Keen to work for a start-up and fast-growing company.
- An outstanding communicator, with great written skills.
- Determined, but consultative approach.
- Ambitious and keen to learn new skills.
- Strong planner and organiser.
Nice to have.
- Have had experience selling and working with L&D, HR or Talent Leaders in large organisations.
- Worked in a start-up environment.
The Benefits of Working at Guider.
You will be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of personal-development. Guider cares deeply about helping the technology industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example.
- We operate a 4 ½ day working week finishing on Friday lunchtime, meaning a longer weekend
- Free Food: Free Lunches on Thursdays and Fridays, via Feedr (Deliveroo for businesses).
- Unlimited breakfast: Every day. Breakfast (cereal, yogurt) and healthy snacks, nuts, hummus and fruit.
- Free drinks: Unlimited Beer and wine, Unlimited soft drinks, freshly ground coffee
- 25 Days Holidays
- Latest and new Macbook Pro with Apple Keyboard and Mouse.
- A World’s Best Accelerator: We are a startup, amongst dozens of other startups.