ProjectSet is an online platform that connects students, educators and employers to collaborate virtually on internships, hackathons and curriculum-based projects. These projects help students build employability skills and provides employers access to fresh talent and ideas. For more information, please visit www.projectset.com.
We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to help promote our platform amongst the university community in the UK. The primary objective of the intern will be to strengthen the awareness of our services and recognition of our brand within the target community. This will also include supporting clients in their engagement with the university community over the ProjectSet platform.
We are looking for innovative, proactive and motivated individuals to join our team as Interns. Based on the performance, interns will have the opportunity to take up a permanent role in the company in the area of Social Media Marketing, Customer Success or Community Engagement areas.
- Working with the internal team as well as our external partners to help expand and support our growing user community.
- Promote and support various communication campaigns (including social media) directed at students, employers or educators.
- Support data analytics and action plans.
- Organise and participate in events to represent and promote our organisation.
Personal profile requirements
- Recent graduates / penultimate year students
- Sound knowledge and experience of designing content and driving campaigns on key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linked-in. Knowledge of SEO is a plus.
- Flexibility to work in a predominantly remote mode with minimal supervision and rapidly changing priorities (inherent in early-stage start-ups)
- Strong focus on deliverables (getting the work done)
- Comfortable engaging with and supporting external stakeholders
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We offer a stipend and a flexible, learning environment for motivated individuals. If this is a role that interests you, please email us your C.V and cover letter.