We’re Worldr and we’ve built the most advanced privacy-focused corporate communications platform in the world. By placing security and privacy at the centre of our product offering, we’re giving our clients that which is most important to them: security, ownership of, and control over, their own data; an increasing requirement in many industries these days, given the persistence of data leaks, the increase in data protection legislation, and the effects of the increase in remote working globally.
We’re really feeling the pull of the market as inbound interest and our waitlist grows on a weekly basis. Our current beta consists of blue chip banks, global law firms, management consultancies and other Fortune 500 companies.
We’re genuinely excited about delivering a category defining product to market and, in order to achieve these goals, we're searching for an experienced Head of Marketing who will relish the opportunity and challenge of owning the marketing function of a high growth startup.
Having just closed $3m in funding from one of the leading deeptech funds in the world and notable super-angels, this is a great opportunity for you to join a well capitalised, yet scrappy startup team.
Things You’ll Do
- Build the marketing function at Worldr from scratch and lead it thereafter.
- Develop and execute a robust and comprehensive marketing strategy, with a clear focus on revenue growth.
- Manage our entire B2B growth funnel, from acquisition through to retention and maximising customer LTV.
- Forecast, measure, analyse and report programme results to drive continuous improvement and seek to generate new best practices through experimental efforts.
- Understand our competitive positioning to create content that will address the needs of our market and build heightened awareness of the Worldr brand (through PR, industry events, thought leadership, customer profiles, etc.).
- Manage keyword strategies for SEO and run website audits for search engine rankings.
- Enable our sales team’s success through the provision of toolkits, templates, and campaign timelines to ensure alignment between outbound sales and marketing efforts.
- Track and report on our progress using Google Analytics and other monitoring tools.
- Research and propose additional opportunities for growth.
- You have 3+ years experience leading the marketing function in a high growth startup or B2B technology company, or experience marketing to blue chip companies within the financial services industry.
- You’ve led a marketing function that has driven inbound leads that each generated over £100,000 in annual recurring revenue.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to take full ownership of our marketing function from day 1.
- You require minimal input from your colleagues to get things done and will relentlessly push to achieve your department's goals, no matter what surprises get thrown at you.
- You have a wealth of experience in planning and executing marketing campaigns (digital or offline).
- You’re equal parts creative thinker and results-driven worker.
- You’re comfortable working to tight deadlines and have the ability to remain calm, focused, and effective under pressure.
- Good understanding of a variety of SEO tools such as Moz, SEM Rush, Ahref
Perks / Benefits
- Working with an innovative and rapidly growing startup team
- 25 days holiday allowance per year
- Equity share options
- Company pension