A bit about us - we’re creating a world leading B2B Insurtech platform.
At BondAval, we're building a modern-day company that is open minded, fair and transparent, a company you'd be proud to say you work for! This means many things but especially bringing together a driven and talented team with diverse experiences, backgrounds and skills.
We believe there should be an alternative to the traditional, capital inefficient, ways businesses interact with each other today. BondAval enables SMEs to monetize their reputational capital in the most effective and user-friendly way possible. We're focused on solving problems and raising the bar of what is expected. Making simple solutions that allow our SME customers to take complete control of their own destiny – their word, our Bond!
Internally, we encourage an open, collaborative, inclusive working environment. We’re hiring talented, creative problem-solvers to help us build an Insurtech platform that is equipped to support businesses today and into the future.
About the role:
We are at the start of our journey but are already moving quickly. Our platform is ready for initial launch in our first market, and we are looking to bring on a Product Manager to continue to grow and scale into multiple industries and across different geographies.
We are looking for an expert in building products that customers love, and an ability to bring great user experience from the B2C world and transform the B2B insurance industry.
You will be working in partnership with engineering and design to solve for the best customer outcomes, and also work closely with the leadership team to iterate and evolve the platform.
What the job involves:
- You will lead end-to-end product development, from roadmap prioritisation through to execution and shipping releases
- Perform user research to understand the biggest user challenges, and figuring out possible solutions
- You will define and execute our product roadmap for our various user groups, and help scale the platform across different industries and geographies
- Work autonomously through the backlog while making sure that features get delivered quickly and efficiently, following lean MVP experimental work
- Perform user validation and testing to ensure we are shipping a quality product
- You will work closely with stakeholders in various disciplines and teams (Design, Research, Engineering, Credit, Commercial)
- In particular you will work closely with the Credit & Underwriting team to create a differentiated approach to assessing SME businesses
- You will have an opportunity to grow the product and design team, to mentor and coach others
- Collaborate with the leadership team on company & product strategy
- You have experience in shipping products or features end-to-end, ideally in the B2B SaaS space
- You have done customer discovery, and understands how to employ a breadth of research and analytics technique, both qualitative and quantitative
- You are comfortable with performing data analytics across user, product and commercial lenses
- You have experience with multi-sided platforms, and have built products that involve multiple user groups and roles interacting together
- You are outcome driven and passionate about solving for user challenges
- You understand and can make trade-offs between speed vs. quality, and how to collaborate with technical and design teams
Bonus for experience with:
- Design: UX & information architecture experience, designing B2B dashboards or back office tools
- Data: business intelligence data sources, in particular with credit or financial transaction providers
- Analytics: using data, building dashboards to understand user behaviours and making data-driven decisions
- Launching products in a regulated industry