Our mission is to help small businesses in the food and hospitality industry save time, money and food. We give them the tools to facilitate daily operations, innovate, and grow sustainably.
The first step is to connect local farmers and producers with restaurants. NextChain enables professional kitchens to place orders and communicate with all their suppliers in one place. And we make the day-to-day operations of food suppliers smoother, from order processing to delivery.
Created in 2020, our MVP was recently launched and is showing great initial traction. We have won various FoodTech and Startup competitions, and obtained grants to accelerate the development of the project. Next month will focus on our go-to-market, rollout of our mobile app, and fundraising. If you want to participate in an ambitious project with a positive impact, you've come to the right place!
NextChain is looking for a User Acquisition & Growth Manager to promote its newly launched platform.
We are looking for someone ready to take responsibilities and lead projects on which he will be the owner and decision-maker.
- Strategy - Define and lead the B2B acquisition strategy for NextChain, both on organic and paid channels, to drive explosive and sustainable long-term acquisition of engaged members.
- Channel experimentation - Test and launch new (offline and online, preferably organic, and paid if necessary) acquisition channels, assess the impact, optimise and scale the most successful initiatives.
- Content distribution - Leverage a rich content roadmap to find new creative ways to amplify each content piece through organic and paid distribution strategies.
- Monitoring Measure performance of initiatives and acquisition campaigns, optimise spendings, monitor and optimise the whole acquisition funnel.
- Strong interest in the Food Industry / Food Tech B2B SaaS
- Self-taught: Google & MOOCs are your friends
- You already worked on one or more side-projects
- Unconventional (meaning is up to you)
- Strong motivation and growth mindset - You're here to test, learn and have fun
- You master the T-shape
- Skills in CSS + HTML
- Minimum knowledge of a programming language (Python, JS, Ruby, ...).
What we offer
- The opportunity to take ownership of a project, and make a real impact.
- Strong focus on personal development. We want you to test, learn and shine ☀️
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment.
- Paid internship: 20 hours per week.
- A first introductory call to better understand your career plan, how you see the world and answer any of your questions.
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills.
- A video call with future team members