Role: Events and Communications Manager
Opportunity: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Salary: £28,000-£35,000 per annum
Start Date: April 2021
Location: Within 2-hour commute of London / WFH during Covid
Who are we?
Help us transform the NHS.
Arc Health is an award-winning digital health startup improving quality of care for NHS patients. With Arc’s technology, doctors can perform a full clinical examination with a connected stethoscope, close examination camera, thermometer, pulse oximeter and blood pressure device – allowing NHS doctors to remotely assess and treat patients.
We are a fun, passionate and experienced team, supporting the NHS in hundreds of GP surgeries, care homes, hot hubs, urgent care centres and pharmacies. Arc is growing very quickly and we need more dynamic people to join our innovative and close-knit team.
What will the job role be?
Your primary responsibility will be to engage commissioners and clinical directors at NHS organisations with a well-executed event strategy.
You will work closely with Nicki (the brand strategist), Lucas (the PR expert), Michael (the campaign guru), and Adam (the guy writing this), as well as the rest of the marketing and commercial team.
- Research relevant national and local events to exhibit at or attend
- Plan and deliver Arc’s exhibition presence at events from start to finish
- Spearhead initiatives to meet lead generation and customer advocacy objectives
- Run internal training for attendees (elevator pitch, demos, etc.)
- Negotiate on event exhibition costs where possible to secure the best package for Arc
- Coordinate pre- and post-show communication with the team, organisers, and the press
- Manage all aspects of production, receipt and distribution of marketing material
- Analyse, track, and report on event ROI based on agreed-upon goals
- Identify speaker and panel opportunities for members of the Arc team
- Manage social media channels including organic and paid
- Support Nicki with marketing campaigns, budgeting, and content development
- Support Michael with the Arc education hub content (podcast, newsletter)
Who are we looking for?
We move fast and you’ll be expected to manage multiple projects at once. It’s important to be organised and have impeccable attention to detail. We’re looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves, make things happen and build on the great work our team has done already.
A bit about you:
- Always want to learn and better yourself professionally
- Enjoyable to work with and a true team player
- Proficient at managing multiple projects at a time, delivering on time and within budget
- Take initiative without prompting
- Have heaps of motivation and a passion for innovation
- Creative and always think outside the box
- 2+ years of related event marketing experience
- An articulate communicator (written and verbal)
- Exceptional organisational and problem-solving skills
- A quick learner of new software and skills
- Passionate about healthcare and digital innovation
What do we offer?
- A fast-paced and fun environment
- An opportunity to grow and learn
- A competitive salary and benefits scheme including pension
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Free Medicspot doctor consultations
- Free Covid testing and discounted testing for family
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up, really make a difference in company trajectory, and grow professionally. If this is something you are interested in, please apply with your CV and two short paragraphs explaining how your skills and experience meet the requirements outlined above.
Adam, CMO @ Arc Health